5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOPAR 2" Lift Question

Lateralus

Reaction score
Lateralus,
Thanks for the quick response. We purchased lifetime warranty on this truck and warrant stipulates 2" max lift to retain the warranty. Kit looks like brackets lower UCAs, which raises truck, correct?

I've only ever owned Ram HDs with straight axles, so a little different leveling.

Thanks, Ron

The front lift is achieved by the replacement shocks/struts which raise the spring seat. The rear lift is obtained by spring spacers.

If you have the ORG, you will only net a 1" lift front. I would leave the rear spacers off since you already have 1" lift in the rear.

Reaction score
Lateralus,
Thanks for the explanation. Interesting FCA doesn't provide the 2" with the off road pkg... I guess it leaves opportunity for another purchase.

With only gaining an inch and the cost of the kit. I'm likely going to leave it alone.

Cheers, Ron

lambone

Reaction score
I just got my truck back from the dealer after they installed the 2” Mopar kit and I love it! Feels like the stock ride, truck has just the right stance now, imho.

Still waiting for my wheels and tires to arrive so still driving in stock. I’m kinda glad I had a chance to drive with the lift and stock wheels because I really can’t tell any difference in ride quality, just driving around town anyway.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^^. Welcome to my world as far as the “ stock feeling “ paired with the Mopar lift. I only added a set of Rebel wheels to mine as I really don’t want to lose that feeling.

Davezl1

Reaction score
Is there any way at least somewhat level the truck with the Mopar lift kit?

SColang22

Reaction score
Honestly I would wait for BDS to come out with their kits if your doing it for the fox shocks if you want to run tires over 35"

Tac747

Reaction score
Is there any way at least somewhat level the truck with the Mopar lift kit?
You could always ask them to leave the rear stock and just raise the front but there will be a lot of cost associated with the left over parts.

Users who are viewing this thread