5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Money down on a shipped Limited

GM convert

Reaction score
Hello, I’m glad I found this site. It’s very informative! I found a Limited that was ordered for someone and they backed out. Deposit is refundable if it’s not want I want. The deal took 2k off Msrp. Maybe in about a month there will be some deals rolling on them, any idea? It’s black with most all the options. Thanks!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome. Sounds like it should be a nice truck.
1f44d.png

D

Deleted member103

"Enjoy the Go," Charmin not required !

Having said that, Jared, Question -- Kinda new here myself and ain't sure how to start a new thread !? SO, wondering IF this would make a good thread, and if so, you have my blessing to do that -- "IT" being Price Negotiated vs. MSRP and what the dealers are posting on their websites; MSRP's and the "Drive-it-Now" price ! ! !
I say this because of our newest member - GC - indicating his 2K off msrp for a LIMITED ! My Dealership is currently showing 5 Laramie's "In-Transit" msrp's averaging 50K to 52K and Offering the "Drive-it-Now" price REDUCTION averaging 6K to 6.2K OFF the msrp ! NOT BAD ! Who knows IF negotiating can better that or just make it worse !? Just a thought ! Don't know if Limited's would be offered at a similar discount this early on though !? When My Dealership shows new stuff I will be sure to let "US" know, and perhaps sharing amounts the gang could be helpful in our own future negotiations !?
1f914.png

1f44d.png

edit - 25 minutes later; Upon further more detailed search on My Dealers site; they also have a limited msrp of 63.5K reduced to 55.9K also a couple of longhorns with similar savings ! Sure hope they can continue these pricing with the V6 in August . . . !

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
"Enjoy the Go," Charmin not required !

Having said that, Jared, Question -- Kinda new here myself and ain't sure how to start a new thread !? SO, wondering IF this would make a good thread, and if so, you have my blessing to do that -- "IT" being Price Negotiated vs. MSRP and what the dealers are posting on their websites; MSRP's and the "Drive-it-Now" price ! ! !
I say this because of our newest member - GC - indicating his 2K off msrp for a LIMITED ! My Dealership is currently showing 5 Laramie's "In-Transit" msrp's averaging 50K to 52K and Offering the "Drive-it-Now" price REDUCTION averaging 6K to 6.2K OFF the msrp ! NOT BAD ! Who knows IF negotiating can better that or just make it worse !? Just a thought ! Don't know if Limited's would be offered at a similar discount this early on though !? When My Dealership shows new stuff I will be sure to let "US" know, and perhaps sharing amounts the gang could be helpful in our own future negotiations !?
1f914.png

1f44d.png

edit - 25 minutes later; Upon further more detailed search on My Dealers site; they also have a limited msrp of 63.5K reduced to 55.9K also a couple of longhorns with similar savings ! Sure hope they can continue these pricing with the V6 in August . . . !
Great idea...there is a HUGE thread on the F150 forum about this...and another about how to "cloak" yourself - to avoid letting dealers know who you are too early (Ford does a bunch of private offers - sometimes up to $2,000 for a specific individual) - dealers love to find out and give you less of a discount since Ford has given you that!

https://www.f150forum.com/f118/just-tell-us-your-under-invoice-price-paid-295614/

Users who are viewing this thread