5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michelin Defender LTX M/S2

boldram

Reaction score
How do these tires feel on ram 1500 ? Please share with me your experience. I do mostly highway driving

river rat

Reaction score
I went with the original Defender LTX M/S. Its a proven tire with tons of great reviews. The jury is still out on the M/S 2 and I've read some people complain about the road noise of the M/S2 compared to the M/S

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Loved mine, they just wore out too fast.

I think I only got 40k out of them. My drive is mostly highway, too.

Dyeelitt

Reaction score
After 10,000 miles they are very good. Much better than the OE Bridgestone tires. Wet traction is excellent and they did well in the snow. I do mostly highway driving and they are quiet and smooth.

jljbtm

Reaction score
Its a great tire have them on my wifes car and they were even on my old truck

uncc_99xj

Reaction score
What size? An 18" will ride much different than a 22". Do you have air suspension? That also plays a big role.

I put a set of M/S 2's on my GT back in March and had a hard time getting them balanced correctly. After a couple of serious road force balances, Discount finally got it sorted out and it's been fine since. They perform like i've come to expect from the Michelin M/S series over the years. Quiet, smooth, and all around good performance in varying conditions.

My truck has 22's but also has air suspension so the ride is pretty decent.

Users who are viewing this thread