5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Membership upgrades now available! (No ads and other features)

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I just wanted to note that I have now added the option of a membership upgrade for users if they wish. A few members have asked about this in the past and I have finally gotten around to getting it done. Site supporter memberships are available for $25 USD (non recurring) a year and give you these benefits: No advertisements on the forums (you will still see ads on the main page), Unique user banner, Create custom user title, 1 day post edit time, Add attachments to conversations, 1 hour to edit conversation messages, Add up to 10 conversation recipients, Allows signature formatting and image

Proceeds from memberships go towards supporting the sites running costs and are greatly appreciated. Memberships are on non recurring payments and for the period of 1 year from start date. While users with upgraded memberships won't see ads on the forums you will still see ads on the main site as there is no way to correlate a user account on the forums to the main site. Site supporters are also still expected to follow the forum rules and are still subject to disciplinary action of rules are violated. We are unable to offer any refunds for memberships.

To purchase the membership upgrade just click on your username on the top right of the screen, click account upgrades and then purchase. You will then be directed to paypal to complete the transaction.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
This isn't a bad idea and something I could potentially look into.

How about a POOR member that joined on boxing day 2017 ? to this date- i remember telling the "wife". he is local and on to something! great job (for 33rd time) chest out(y)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread