5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

ExFordGuy

Reaction score
I sent Mark Dodge an email 3 days ago requesting a price on a Laramie that I built on the Dodge website. I have yet to hear a response. How long does it usually take for them to reply back? I got a fair price from a local dealership, but wanted to see what MD could do. If I don't hear back in a day or two, I think I'm just going to order from my local place. How long did it take for you to hear back from them?

Rich6896

Reaction score
OT: I had a great buying experience from Mark Dodge. I'm now in the market for an RV. Is there a MD equivalent RV dealer that any of you have used?

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
OT: I had a great buying experience from Mark Dodge. I'm now in the market for an RV. Is there a MD equivalent RV dealer that any of you have used?
Are you looking for any specific manufacturer?

Rich6896

Reaction score
Apex nano, Jasco, or Winnie, but overall I'm open. Mainly I'm looking for under 500lb hitch weight.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Apex nano, Jasco, or Winnie, but overall I'm open. Mainly I'm looking for under 500lb hitch weight.
When we ordered our first inTech, we dealt with Station Park in Louisville, KY. Great dealer, but it looks like Dean retired and closed down.

The other dealer that was pretty close on price, but had a longer wait was Bankston. They have locations all over Alabama and Tennessee. They gave us an excellent price up front, but I don't know if they sell those manufacturers.

bronco44

Reaction score
I sent Mark Dodge an email 3 days ago requesting a price on a Laramie that I built on the Dodge website. I have yet to hear a response. How long does it usually take for them to reply back? I got a fair price from a local dealership, but wanted to see what MD could do. If I don't hear back in a day or two, I think I'm just going to order from my local place. How long did it take for you to hear back from them?
Which email did you use? I think the main person who works on their custom orders is Aaron. When I emailed him back in January, he replied in about 30 minutes so wondering if you might have a wrong email. He could also be on vacation.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hi there - I don't think we've received this request. Can you re-send to me at [email protected], [email protected], or even PM me here on the forum?

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We got our Lance from this place. They are not big and are very low key. They were getting out of Lance and ours was a huge deal. $44K for a $62K sticker on a new TT.

They were great to work with and very low pressure. I dealt with Joe Childress. I think he's the only salesperson.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My wife is looking to buy a 2023 Durango. Anybody order one from Mark Dodge? All I see is RAM’s obviously but wondering what kind of deals can be had on the Durango?

Nova90

Reaction score
My wife is looking to buy a 2023 Durango. Anybody order one from Mark Dodge? All I see is RAM’s obviously but wondering what kind of deals can be had on the Durango?
They will give the same great pricing on any....I priced a Jeep with them & it was just as attractive. In the end, the wife wanted the Explorer ST over the Jeep Grand Cherokee

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Yes we certainly discount on all factory orders Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, and RAM.
We do enough ram volume that allowed us to run the math and come up with the standard discount %'s off MSRP (11.5 mostly, a few 13%)
For the Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler we price them out case-by-case, but always discounted.

we received a few durango inquiries this weekend - if those were NOT you - please email us at [email protected] and we'll get you a quote quickly!

(I did just notice the "night moves" color is shut off for the moment, when quoting another, fyi)

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We do enough ram volume that allowed us to run the math and come up with the standard discount %'s off MSRP (11.5 mostly, a few 13%)
For the Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler we price them out case-by-case, but always discounted.

we received a few durango inquiries this weekend - if those were NOT you - please email us at [email protected] and we'll get you a quote quickly!

(I did just notice the "night moves" color is shut off for the moment, when quoting another, fyi)
Any updates on the 5th gen cabs for the HD trucks? :LOL:

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Thanks for the info. Yes one of those quotes was requested by me. Night Moves was the only color we wanted. Hopefully it will be back soon.😕

robia06

Reaction score
I had the same experience with the overpayment at DMV here in Missouri. I sent them a picture and they immediately cut a check and sent it my way. Those people are absolutely amazing, especially given the volume of trucks
I had the same experience with the overpayment at DMV here in Missouri. I sent them a picture and they immediately cut a check and sent it my way. Those people are absolutely amazing, especially given the volume of trucks they are selling.
Hey Klink, fellow Missourian (Jeff City) here. I just ordered from Mark Dodge and waiting for shipping to me. How long did it take for them to ship to you and what did it cost you? Thanks!

Reaction score
Hey everyone just wanted to let you all know about the new incentives on 1500’s from RAM that started this week (Valid on orders placed 4/4 – 5/1)
These are in addition to our dealer discount and should be lockable for your order. You have the right to choose from the lockable incentives and the incentives available at time of delivery, whichever is the best scenario.
DEALER DISCOUNT is available all 50 states – some incentives are regional, but send us your zip code and we can check your location as well (we’ve used our zip code for starters)

2023 BIGHORN CREW 1500 FACTORY ORDER
Lockable APR 1.9%/36 months 2.9%/48 months 3.9%/60 months 4.9%/72 months with Chrysler Capital**
$1,000 Bonus Cash from lender if financing with Chrysler Capital
$1,250 SW Regional Bonus Cash
$2,000 Bonus Cash

EXAMPLE: Bighorn Backcountry Level B Group 4x4 V8
MSRP: $58,905
Dealer Discount: -$6,774 (11.5% off MSRP Dealer Discount)
Incentives: -$4,250
DOC FEE: $425
Sale Price: $48,325 +TTL

2023 LARAMIE CREW 1500 FACTORY ORDER
$1,000 Bonus Cash from lender if financing with Chrysler Capital
$1,250 SW Regional Bonus Cash
$2,000 Bonus Cash

EXAMPLE: Laramie Night Edition Level B Group 4x4 V6
MSRP: $65,775
Dealer Discount: -$8,551 (13% off MSRP Dealer Discount)
Incentives: -$4,250
DOC FEE: $425
Sale Price: $53,418 +TTL

**Financing for well-qualified buyers through Chrysler capital. Not all buyers will qualify, validated at time of delivery no pre-approvals are available.

Users who are viewing this thread