5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got the window sticker for my '22 BH and several options went up since my May 5th order (e.g. HEMI, paint). What's been everyone's experience at MD--do they use the option prices at the time of ordering, or whatever they are at production? Thanks. My RAM is en route to MD right now; can't wait.
they should of locked in your price at the time you placed the order.

BendPharmD

Reaction score
Just got the window sticker for my '22 BH and several options went up since my May 5th order (e.g. HEMI, paint). What's been everyone's experience at MD--do they use the option prices at the time of ordering, or whatever they are at production? Thanks. My RAM is en route to MD right now; can't wait.
They said price is locked but I got them to make an addendum to my non-refundable deposit to say if my price goes up I get my deposit back

Twil6

Reaction score
With the incentives being so bad now I feel like I should have called them and asked about locking in interest rate if that was an option- 0% for 72 was a good deal. Hopefully they have some decent incentives and rebates next month when my truck is scheduled to be delivered

cleigh

Reaction score
With the incentives being so bad now I feel like I should have called them and asked about locking in interest rate if that was an option- 0% for 72 was a good deal. Hopefully they have some decent incentives and rebates next month when my truck is scheduled to be delivered

In May they (MD) told me they couldn't lock any incentives - rate or otherwise. Only the price.

So yeah, at this point I'm actually okay with it not being ready until November. Hopefully incentives will be like last month.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In May they (MD) told me they couldn't lock any incentives - rate or otherwise. Only the price.

So yeah, at this point I'm actually okay with it not being ready until November. Hopefully incentives will be like last month.
Must be a new rule or some other issue. When I ordered in April, I locked in the price and the incentives. When I did my financing in July, the incentives increased, and my price was the same.

cleigh

Reaction score
Must be a new rule or some other issue. When I ordered in April, I locked in the price and the incentives. When I did my financing in July, the incentives increased, and my price was the same.

Yes - it changed between April and May orders.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ok just checked with MD regarding the status of my truck that was completed on 9/30 and with eta of 10/30.

Sandi pulled my status and boy she gave me some bad news. Looks like my Rebel is stuck in KZLD (released from plant but delayed on shipping) and she doesn't see 10/30 arrival at dealer is happening. She said this is due to some major issues with the railroads.

Aside from getting anxious and missing more weekend trips, I'm ok with that since October incentive sucks anyways. But I hope interest rate won't go up more in November.

Derek916

Reaction score
ok just checked with MD regarding the status of my truck that was completed on 9/30 and with eta of 10/30.

Sandi pulled my status and boy she gave me some bad news. Looks like my Rebel is stuck in KZLD (released from plant but delayed on shipping) and she doesn't see 10/30 arrival at dealer is happening. She said this is due to some major issues with the railroads.

Aside from getting anxious and missing more weekend trips, I'm ok with that since October incentive sucks anyways. But I hope interest rate won't go up more in November.
Hopefully you're locked into some incentives. There are zero incentives for 2022 Rebel or Limited in my area for the month of October. It's wild.

duchunter6

Reaction score
Has anyone had luck using this RAM corporate $1k bonus cash online coupon, at MD?

I randomly got it by browsing on the "build and price" website section a couple of weeks back. It's an actual unique code. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 12.35.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 12.35.48 PM.png
    287.7 KB · Views: 26

cleigh

Reaction score
Has anyone had luck using this RAM corporate $1k bonus cash online coupon, at MD?

I randomly got it by browsing on the "build and price" website section a couple of weeks back. It's an actual unique code. Thanks.

I'm planning to use mine along with the Tread Lightly discount.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hopefully you're locked into some incentives. There are zero incentives for 2022 Rebel or Limited in my area for the month of October. It's wild.
same. im not sure if MD locked me in any incentives... i highly doubt it. But Sandi and I are pretty sure Im gonna miss October delivery anyways.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Whatever quote you got during ordering is what you're paying. You should be locked in. MD doesn't surprise the buyer and play games.

Twil6

Reaction score
How is MD with incentives and rebates. I know OCT sucks, but when your truck arrives do they actively look for rebates for you during financing?

Users who are viewing this thread