5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

Topps792

Reaction score
I'm finalizing my paperwork with MD (remotely) for a Big Horn. Sandi wrote in a $750 rebate/incentive, with the assurance that I'd get the higher of that or whatever exists at the time of pickup/purchase.
Using Tread Lightly, Military, and whatever else is out there, yesterday I ended up with a total of $4,000 in rebates/incentives.

Today, running through finance, I lost $1,250 of that by going with a 0%/48 month Chrysler finance. (I expected that. My Laramie, last year through Philip Olson at Bud Clary, was a 0%/72 month and dropped $1,000 in rebate/incentive. Hey, they've got to pay for that "free" loan somehow...)

So, rebates and incentives have flexed for me from $750, to $4,000, to (my choice) down to $2,750.

YMMV.
Curious what was the breakdown of incentives/rebates to get you $4000 off?

Topps792

Reaction score
Looks great!

I'm trying to plan my road trip.

How long did it actually take to drive away after you arrived at the dealership? And, had you completed all the financing prior to arriving?

Thanks!
Well it took us a bit. We had financing done prior to arriving s we only had to sign like 2 papers and email proof of insurance. Wifey want to test drive the truck as soon as we got there (idk why) so we drove it around the block. Then we had a hiccup with connecting the Ram app to the truck. Had we just signed the paperwork we could have been out of there in less than 10 mins!

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks great!

I'm trying to plan my road trip.

How long did it actually take to drive away after you arrived at the dealership? And, had you completed all the financing prior to arriving?

Thanks!
Not long. I’d say an hour including test drive, inspection and such. We (Charles) had difficulty hooking up Apple car play but that was actually our fault. We had pared our phones to the rental that was sitting right next to us. So one or the other was confused! Once we turned in the rental in we pared with the truck no problem. We didn’t sign anything there, did all the paperwork via email/Docusign.

Duckfan1967

Reaction score
Anyone get the initial email or call from MD today? Just curious since mine arrived there Thursday morning and I’ve yet to be contacted.

JAS83

Reaction score
The good news is I don't have to appear for jury duty, the even better news is my truck has arrived at the dealership. The bad news is they won't be able to complete the PDI until Monday. So, it looks like a road trip on Tuesday.
Congrats! I ordered the exact same one! Can’t wait…

fliptide

Reaction score
Anyone get the initial email or call from MD today? Just curious since mine arrived there Thursday morning and I’ve yet to be contacted.
Got the call this morning. Asked for patience as they have about 100 trucks to process right now. Processing as the truck folder comes to them. Received the email with next steps late this afternoon.

sactruck

Reaction score
Does any happen to know if the $1000 ram credit card incentive will stack on the $1000 incentive pop up from the ram web site? I have no need for another credit card but will open one from ram if i get to stack the incentive!
The Ram card $1000 incentive did not stack with the $1000 pop up incentive or the $500 Penfed credit union incentive when I picked up my Longhorn last month. I had to choose one.

fliptide

Reaction score
Just got an email 10 minutes ago with pictures of the truck and instructions from Charles Davis, but no call yet. Still trying to figure out how to log into their financing site to see if their rates are better than my credit union.
Did you figure out the login issue? If so can you pass that along. This is where I currently am.

eaglemike

Reaction score
More props to Aaron. I didn't know he was away, but I sent an email with gentle check status request. It had only been a month since ordering, but I was wondering if he's heard anything about part shortages, stuff like that. He responded, and told me my truck was in D1, and build should start around the end of the month. He's always courteous and professional.

Nbv316

Reaction score
Did you figure out the login issue? If so can you pass that along. This is where I currently am.
I didn't hear back from MD on this so I googled "Mark Dodge Routeone" and the link below showed up. I guess MD has that dealer ID that maybe they forgot to send me in the email? After I filled out the credit application, I replied to the the person at MD that emailed me. Within a few minutes they replied back to say they got it and would send my file to the finance office. I heard back from the finance guy late Friday and will be getting all of the paperwork done on Monday remotely. Hope that helps.

gator6

Reaction score
I’ve been tracking a 3500 build for a bit on the HD site and just asked if anyone knew about something similar for the 1500s. My mom ordered an EcoDiesel in late January from Sandi, and I’m just looking for the right thread for tracking/discussing new builds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fliptide

Reaction score
I’ve been tracking a 3500 build for a bit on the HD site and just asked if anyone knew about something similar for the 1500s. My mom ordered an EcoDiesel in late January from Sandi, and I’m just looking for the right thread for tracking/discussing new builds.

Add the vin here: Add Vin
This thread tracks vins and post build sheets and window stickers when they become available: Tracking thread

Outside of that, Sandi probably gave a build timeline and suggestion of when to check in with her for updates. You can also hit up RamChat between check ins with Sandi. I had good luck with RamChat (others not so much), but you do have to decode their language to assume if in D or D1 status.

gator6

Reaction score
Add the vin here: Add Vin
This thread tracks vins and post build sheets and window stickers when they become available: Tracking thread

Outside of that, Sandi probably gave a build timeline and suggestion of when to check in with her for updates. You can also hit up RamChat between check ins with Sandi. I had good luck with RamChat (others not so much), but you do have to decode their language to assume if in D or D1 status.

Cool, I’ll see if I can get a VIN to track. I ordered a 3500 with Sandi back in November and have been chatting with the others on the other site. Great to know there’s something similar I can use to help track her build.

gator6

Reaction score
Guess I already had it!

VIN: 1C6SRFRM6NN299499

Southwest Edition Laramie CrewCab 4WD EcoDiesel

Ordered: 1/21

fliptide

Reaction score
I didn't hear back from MD on this so I googled "Mark Dodge Routeone" and the link below showed up. I guess MD has that dealer ID that maybe they forgot to send me in the email? After I filled out the credit application, I replied to the the person at MD that emailed me. Within a few minutes they replied back to say they got it and would send my file to the finance office. I heard back from the finance guy late Friday and will be getting all of the paperwork done on Monday remotely. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the link! I was able to fill everything out and submit.

heffy

Reaction score
looks like Lake Charles is expecting a ton of rain, stay dry everyone!
Looks like our trucks are right in the path of some real bad weather, mine is at Port Allen waiting to go to MD. If anyone lives in the area or is there picking up their truck could you please report the weather conditions...hail...high winds...etc. Thanks in advance, hope we get spared of any damage!

Jceblue1

Reaction score
Looks like our trucks are right in the path of some real bad weather, mine is at Port Allen waiting to go to MD. If anyone lives in the area or is there picking up their truck could you please report the weather conditions...hail...high winds...etc. Thanks in advance, hope we get spared of any damage!
Mine is at the port with yours it got there the 17th when did yours get there? I have been watching the radar there it doesn’t seem like they got hit too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread