5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

Hawaiian_Built

Reaction score
Anyone flying in on Friday to get their truck? I fly in around 11:00am.

Maybe odd but relevant question, but should I expect my 33 gallon gas tank to be full?

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone flying in on Friday to get their truck? I fly in around 11:00am.

Maybe odd but relevant question, but should I expect my 33 gallon gas tank to be full?
Mine was almost empty when I showed up and I think they put 10 gallons when we took our first drive in it.

Topps792

Reaction score
We decided to stay with the 1500 over the 2500 and are picking it up on Saturday! Have a zoom call with finance today. Before the call, are the rebates dependent on financing thru Chrysler? We have $2500 off (trade lightly and two $1k off incentives) and I want to make sure we won't lose any of them if we finance thru our credit union.

TSL

Reaction score
Same here -- only 10 gallons.
I thought it was "standard operating procedure" for any dealer to always give a full tank of gas on sale of a new vehicle. I've only done two brand new vehicle purchases in the past ( one in '07 and one in '15 ) and in each case they fully gassed up the vehicle before we drove off.
I noticed on the POC it has a line item for "5 additional gallons of gas" and I asked Renae about that and she said, if I recall correctly, that's what the factory send and that they put an additional $30 worth into it. With their prices and service being so awesome I hadn't the heart to push the point, but in the back of my mind I was thinking "man, that's a bit lame" ! Although... if they filled every 33 gallon tank that left their lot, that would add up for them I guess !

Runagun

Reaction score
We decided to stay with the 1500 over the 2500 and are picking it up on Saturday! Have a zoom call with finance today. Before the call, are the rebates dependent on financing thru Chrysler? We have $2500 off (trade lightly and two $1k off incentives) and I want to make sure we won't lose any of them if we finance thru our credit union.
Are you sure the 2-1koff incentives can combine?

testcrewman

Reaction score
Is one of the $1k incentives the pop up incentive from the Ram website? If not, don't forget that. It was still available this morning when I priced my truck to verify if they raised the prices again.

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Big Horn is on the Mark Dodge lot! A few days to straighten out the paperwork and whatnot. Looking to pick up in a week or two.

testcrewman

Reaction score
The Big Horn is on the Mark Dodge lot! A few days to straighten out the paperwork and whatnot. Looking to pick up in a week or two.
Congrats!! Do you know when your truck made it to Port Allen? I'm hoping mine was on the same truck to the dealer or is close behind yours. Did they call you or email you when it arrived at the lot? Eagerly awaiting that email or phone call telling me mine is there as well!!

mike146

Reaction score
Aaron told me he would be out this week. Back on Monday. This was when I spoke to him last week. He did say he would be checking emails.

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats!! Do you know when your truck made it to Port Allen? I'm hoping mine was on the same truck to the dealer or is close behind yours. Did they call you or email you when it arrived at the lot? Eagerly awaiting that email or phone call telling me mine is there as well!!
Port Allen on the 8th. Phone call today (17th) with an accompanying email...and pix. ;)

fliptide

Reaction score
Yes the one where you put your email in? We got $1k off incentive when we ordered the car, another $1k off from the website popup, and $500 off for tread lightly.

Finance guy pissed me off though. Told me my finance chargers would be 2% more if we didn't get any of the warranty packages! Good thing we have our own financing!
Thanks for the heads up on the +2%. I planned to go with 0%, but not bad idea to have a plan B ready.

TTFD753

Reaction score
Finance guy pissed me off though. Told me my finance chargers would be 2% more if we didn't get any of the warranty packages! Good thing we have our own financing!
Woah! Have not heard of this. Would think this has to be in the fine print or something. I have looked over the disclaimers soooo many times and have never saw this.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Woah! Have not heard of this. Would think this has to be in the fine print or something. I have looked over the disclaimers soooo many times and have never saw this.
Yeah, I dealt with Marsh and didn't have anything like that come up.

Highwayman

Reaction score
For the $1000 off coupon on the website... does anyone know if you need to use your own zip code, MD’s zip code, or doesn’t matter?

Nbv316

Reaction score
Yes the one where you put your email in? We got $1k off incentive when we ordered the car, another $1k off from the website popup, and $500 off for tread lightly.

Thanks for the heads up about the additional 2%. I'll have to watch for that when I talk to their Finance folks. Looks like mine landed on their lot today too when I checked with Renae.

Jgbstetson

Reaction score
You take the incentives at the time of order or the ones available at the time of pickup.

Topps792

Reaction score
Yea he showed us the menu of options and the Bronze package with nothing under it was the same payment as the Gold package with Gap and 5 yr/70k mile warranty. When we asked him why he said the rate goes up if we don't add any of the packages.

Users who are viewing this thread