5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Runagun

Reaction score
Anybody else cycling through traffic cams hoping to get a glimpse of trucks coming through? I did just spot a transport on this feed! Definitely trucks but too low res to tell what kind. https://www.traffic-cams.com/lake-charles/louisiana/feed875805didkey88646

Watching this one to see if it comes through on I-210 next..... https://www.traffic-cams.com/lake-charles/louisiana/feed175595didkey88290

Judge me, I don't give a crap...
Haha, you're a nut. I love the outside the box thinking. 👍👍

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anybody else cycling through traffic cams hoping to get a glimpse of trucks coming through? I did just spot a transport on this feed! Definitely trucks but too low res to tell what kind. https://www.traffic-cams.com/lake-charles/louisiana/feed875805didkey88646

Watching this one to see if it comes through on I-210 next..... https://www.traffic-cams.com/lake-charles/louisiana/feed175595didkey88290

Judge me, I don't give a crap...
Super Spy! You guys crack me up. Now, anyone have access to some government satellites?

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
just found out I am in trim stage whatever that means? any who at least its being built, and I will be shipping to Youngwood PA. (south of Pittsburg) I was told by Sandi if at the time of shipping if any other vehicles were being delivered to the same approximate area I could save some $$. Does anyone else have a build that's being produced and getting delivered this way in the next month?

Derek916

Reaction score
Anyone have an order shipping near Sacramento, cs sometime soon?? Lol. My truck is scheduled to arrive to port on the 13th.

J2048B

Reaction score
Anyone have an order shipping near Sacramento, cs sometime soon?? Lol. My truck is scheduled to arrive to port on the 13th.
it would be awesome if it could get dropped off nearest to you.... im in cali as well...but the waiting must commence! got my vin in 2 days after i placed the order...

are any of you just paying to have it delivered to ur destination if u live on the west coast? they said they can deliver anywhere....i think to colorado for around 1100...., i could fly there and be closer to this desolate wasteland i have to drive back to....

J2048B

Reaction score
Worth the wait!! Get the truck you want and no hassle!
well i originally wanted the h.o. until i started seeing more reviews and lack of fuel mileage...yes i care a tad, my 2018 got pretty decent mileage, plus with the h.o. the maintenance intervals and me not towing a crap ton changed my mind....then ill be throwin in a 50-52 gallon tank from either titan or s&b

Hasti17

Reaction score
That bridge tho...

My palms would be sweating on that incline :eek:

Pretty sure that’s the bridge crossing the Mississippi in Baton Rouge, if that’s the case the rail depot is just AFTER that camera and the trucks on-ramp right in that spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magnetized

Reaction score
That bridge tho...

My palms would be sweating on that incline :eek:
That hard freeze down here a year ago made for some wild rides for people on summer tires thinking they could try and drive over it after DOTD closed the interstates.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Pretty sure that’s the bridge crossing the Mississippi in Baton Rouge, if that’s the case the rail depot is just AFTER that camera and the trucks on-ramp right in that spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They're only 10 minutes apart!

Hasti17

Reaction score
They're only 10 minutes apart!
yea i drove through that corridor both to get the truck and on the way home. super cool highway, most of it is elevated over the swamps and provides a pretty cool drive if you're not from the area

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
It left sometime on the 28th or 29th. I haven't kept up daily.
Mine left SHAP on the 4th and is due to arrive at port on the 14th. Sandi told me up to two weeks after port to get to the dealer. I asked her about booking flights and she wouldn't make any guesses. I guess I'll just buy flight last minute. Also asked her about possibly waiting until March 5th to take delivery to possibly take advantage of Truck Month but she basically ignored that question :p

Hasti17

Reaction score
Mine left SHAP on the 4th and is due to arrive at port on the 14th. Sandi told me up to two weeks after port to get to the dealer. I asked her about booking flights and she wouldn't make any guesses. I guess I'll just buy flight last minute. Also asked her about possibly waiting until March 5th to take delivery to possibly take advantage of Truck Month but she basically ignored that question :p
sweet Spot in flights is Two weeks, If i were you, start looking at booking a flight once its at the port to time it best, but i can also see good justification for paying a little extra to fly down as soon as it hits the parking lot

Users who are viewing this thread