5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok my build should be taking place this week, I hope!

My question to those who have possibly been through adding Mopar accessories after it came into Mark Dodge.

1. Did you get a discount on those Mopar parts?
I want to have put on the new version on the mud guards, hood protector and window vent/visors. you can get these for about 20-30% off on Mopar stores online.

2. Did they install the accessories for free?

3. Can anyone confirmed/deny, or has asked about switching out the factory tires for another brand?
I would like something different, but hear the off road tires that come with the off road package are ok. I am looking at GEOLANDAR M/T® G003

Thanks in Advance! either write back here or PM please.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

My question to those who have possibly been through adding Mopar accessories after it came into Mark Dodge.

I want to have put on the new version on the mud guards, hood protector and window vent/visors. you can get these for about 20-30% off on Mopar stores online.

3. Can anyone confirmed/deny, or has asked about switching out the factory tires for another brand?
I would like something different, but hear the off road tires that come with the off road package are ok. I am looking at GEOLANDAR M/T® G003

Those tires are definitely just OK. If you're not planning on going off road much you're probably fine. I have heard they ride really well and are quiet.

tomme12

Reaction score

Im interested as well. I didnt want the GT version of the Rebel, but do want the cold air intake. Figure why not if its showing up at MD. It was still $1k for them to add it on, which I dont think was a great deal. (but maybe Im wrong)

Hasti17

Reaction score

had them install the Wireless Phone Charger in mine, just sent the parts manager the part and they did the rest, they charged @ market rate i didnt notice any discount but it was set up before i arrived and that was worth the price to me

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
had them install the Wireless Phone Charger in mine, just sent the parts manager the part and they did the rest, they charged @ market rate i didnt notice any discount but it was set up before i arrived and that was worth the price to me
How does that do charging your phone? Have heard some say that it barely keeps it charged.

I'd like to add it to mine. Can't stand cables hanging out.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine made it to Louisiana. Looks like it could take another couple of weeks to get to port, on a truck and over to the dealership. I just wanna know how to predict when to book a flight!

Hasti17

Reaction score
I'm just going to grab it from @Hasti17 when I have my dealer swap our interiors.

It works Well enough, it’s not a Fast charger but it works better on iPhones for sure, when I brought the truck home had a galaxy note ten plus and was too big for it with a case. and it was only marginally better than maintaining a charge, the iPhone 13 pro I have now I see about 15% charge an hour or so. Well worth it to just step in pop in in the holder and don’t think about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine made it to Louisiana. Looks like it could take another couple of weeks to get to port, on a truck and over to the dealership. I just wanna know how to predict when to book a flight!
If it’s in Louisiana I’d be surprised it will take that long. But I’d wait until it’s actually there to be safe.

Hasti17

Reaction score

That’s what Aaron told me. It was on the lot two days later.

Derek916

Reaction score
Oh snaps. Do you know when your truck left shap? My WS was issued similar time as yours but only got on the train last Thursday.

Ram_Roamer

Reaction score
That’s what Aaron told me. It was on the lot two days later.

mine made it from port to dealer in 2ish days. it was scheduled to arrive to port on 2/4 (dont know when it actually arrived) and was on the lot 2/7.

Any one else going to be at Mark Dodge on 2/10??

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Got my VIN today. Now the waiting. Sandi said to check back in about 8 weeks for an update. I asked Sandi if MD had an emotional support hotline for those of us in the waiting process.
Did your updated POC have an ESD?

Users who are viewing this thread