5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks - I didn't want to ask them if it wasn't offered to others.
You bet. I have no idea how it works, just that it was offered.

We have some friends from my Marine Corps days in the area, so we'll be driving out to pick the truck up and staying a week or so.

4jlcc

Reaction score
Picked up my truck Saturday. It had Mopar locking lug nuts on it (Mopar package with the 4 regular lug nuts and key were in the glove box). I didn't request them nor was I asked to pay for them. I asked Thomas about this by text once I got home as I was curious. He stated that he wasn't sure if Ram put them on or they did. Odd. So...did anyone else have them on their truck when they picked it up?

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
Picked up my truck Saturday. It had Mopar locking lug nuts on it (Mopar package with the 4 regular lug nuts and key were in the glove box). I didn't request them nor was I asked to pay for them. I asked Thomas about this by text once I got home as I was curious. He stated that he wasn't sure if Ram put them on or they did. Odd. So...did anyone else have them on their truck when they picked it up?
Same experience, in fact they are still in my glove box for no good reason

Hasti17

Reaction score
Thanks - I didn't want to ask them if it wasn't offered to others.
You bet. I have no idea how it works, just that it was offered.

We have some friends from my Marine Corps days in the area, so we'll be driving out to pick the truck up and staying a week or so.
They pick you up in YOUR truck. Keep that in mind, thats why i rented and drove, I was a lot happier bombing down the highway at 80 and putting 200 miles on someone else's problem, than to get a truck driven by someone who wasnt me for three hours brand new.took it MUCH easier on the truck when i got it and was able to feel good about the dealer experience.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
IIRC, they throw them in for free. I'm pretty sure Aaron mentioned it when he walked me through the truck.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Same, they are in the passenger side Ram bin

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Were they chrome? I was planning to switch over to black to go with the night edition.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They were which matched the factory OEM, but like you, I am planning to switch to black as well.
Wow! If that is a MD practice, I'm going to ask Aaron if I can send him a set of black locking lugs and put them on instead. Save them a few bucks and save me the trouble!

fatfree

Reaction score
Got my Ram delivered to Georgia from MD yesterday. Got lock lugs and carpet mats, no charge.

Attachments

• BF736DAF-19E8-4E61-BD55-BED191402E18.jpeg
    BF736DAF-19E8-4E61-BD55-BED191402E18.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 108
  • C10AABF1-DA0E-4E5E-87BD-CEE1B34F44A1.jpeg
    C10AABF1-DA0E-4E5E-87BD-CEE1B34F44A1.jpeg
    206.8 KB · Views: 108

Cda3488

Reaction score
Wow! If that is a MD practice, I'm going to ask Aaron if I can send him a set of black locking lugs and put them on instead. Save them a few bucks and save me the trouble!
My truck is coming into MD in a few weeks and has the Mopar off-road floor mats. Don’t want them, sure hope they throw in the carpet ones!!!

cobrakai77584

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Mark Dodge offer transportation from IAH (Houston Air Port)? I don't want to have to rent a car if possible. I'll be picking up my truck in a couple weeks
They'll also drive your truck to Houston so they could conceivably just meet you there and save the back and forth. I'm in Houston and will take the delivery option.
Let me know if you need a space to meet and sign papers etc. I have a co-working space about twenty minutes from IAH your free to use.

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
I didn’t know it before, but my employer is on the affiliates program. has anyone benefitted from that with their pricing from MD? I know they gave you a bit extra on tread lightly, etc.. wondering if this will help.

i’m going to send a request to them, just wondering what you guys have seen.

Hasti17

Reaction score
I didn’t know it before, but my employer is on the affiliates program. has anyone benefitted from that with their pricing from MD? I know they gave you a bit extra on tread lightly, etc.. wondering if this will help.

i’m going to send a request to them, just wondering what you guys have seen.
It's not active on the 2022 DTs. If it was being offered it would be $500 additional at Mark Dodge

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I never tried any offer, except the $1500 from RAM, when I made my purchase. I checked every dealer in my area and nobody could come within $2000 of the MD pricing. I assumed all discounts were already in there, so I didn't ask for Tread Lightly, or anything. I could've saved even more, but I was happy with the price I got and the simplicity of the transaction that I overlooked any additional discounts. At the time, I got 19% off MSRP, so who can complain?

blue_by_you

Reaction score
Well after lurking and reading I joined this forum. I reached out to Aaron at MD but got Renae instead, no complaints and the pricing is as everyone already knows.... better than I could find anywhere nearby. My plan is to purchase soon and fly from FL and drive it back. I'm doing the Laramie 4x4 non e-torque Hemi in blue with black leather. After much reading and debate I decided on the 3.21 gear and anti spin since I have no towing needs. I've already got a mental mod list going for lowering rear 2" and adding 22x10 wheels with 305/45 tires.

pinkerton

Reaction score
Has anyone send a wire to Mark Dodge? I need to send them a wire for my truck today and I want to confirm the account number from a trusted source. They emailed me wire instructions but it was a photo of a letter from their bank. I'd like to get some corroboration

Users who are viewing this thread