5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

firedfly

Reaction score
When are you picking up? Might be worth waiting till december to see if ram reinstitutes the 0% financing.

Is 0% financing gone? 0% for 48 months shows on ramtrucks.com as being good through 11/30.

Derek916

Reaction score
When are you picking up? Might be worth waiting till december to see if ram reinstitutes the 0% financing.
Good catch. I should be getting mine in early December. Does anyone know when Ram releases their next month incentives?

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Good catch. I should be getting mine in early December. Does anyone know when Ram releases their next month incentives?

Next month… they don’t want people to wait to buy a vehicle hoping something better comes along. As for 0% incentive…. It is only for the big horn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasti17

Reaction score
December 1st is when dealer find out Whats being offered that month.
Is 0% financing gone? 0% for 48 months shows on ramtrucks.com as being good through 11/30.
Yes, but they Used to have 0% up to 72 months and still do on the 2021s... so theres a Chance they roll that into 2022 in December. i don't have enough Equity in my truck to make a 48 month repayment work for me as many dont

Derek916

Reaction score
Next month… they don’t want people to wait to buy a vehicle hoping something better comes along. As for 0% incentive…. It is only for the big horn

I think 0% for 48 also applied for Laramie. Their website is very poorly layed out since they only advertise Bighorn incentives on the front page and then you have to click through a bunch of pages to get to the Laramie incentives.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think 0% for 48 also applied for Laramie. Their website is very poorly layed out since they only advertise Bighorn incentives on the front page and then you have to click through a bunch of pages to get to the Laramie incentives.

Am I seeing that right that they're only doing incentives for 4x2 on most trim levels?

Derek916

Reaction score
Am I seeing that right that they're only doing incentives for 4x2 on most trim levels?
The incentive looks to be the same. On the right hand side there is a picture of a Ram 1500. Above that you have the option of selecting "4x4" Reading the fine print however, it is only for 2021...

I think unless they give a 0% option for 72 months I don't think its worth taking 0% for 48 months. It isn't hard to beat a 2% loan in the stock market at present.

Hasti17

Reaction score
The incentive looks to be the same. On the right hand side there is a picture of a Ram 1500. Above that you have the option of selecting "4x4" Reading the fine print however, it is only for 2021...

I think unless they give a 0% option for 72 months I don't think its worth taking 0% for 48 months. It isn't hard to beat a 2% loan in the stock market at present.
exactly my thoughts, unless your rolling a belligerent Amount on trade and your only paying less than 15k, 4 years isnt a great deal. but hey everyone makes the best choice for them, most find 0% for 48 relatively unappealing, Especially when you see them cutting off toes to sell bighorns in relative comparison.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Man, their site is just...not very good.

If you're planning to finance at 48 months or less anyway, might as well. 2% is 2%.

These incentives haven't been very good. At least I found Mark Dodge, though. Place in Atlanta wanted me to pay full price on a 2021 Laramie to get the 0% for 72. They were very proud of that truck and wouldn't budge a dime.

Last edited:

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score

Just for clarification your saying it’s easy to get a 2% or lower loan

firedfly

Reaction score

Not the person you were responding to, but I figured I would give my experience financing through Mark Dodge when I purchased a few weeks ago.

My credit score was high 700s. With $1000 down (the deposit on the truck) on my ~$60k purchase price, I was offered a 3.5% loan for 60 months. Putting an extra $10k down ($11k total), that dropped it to 1.95% for 60 months.

If you don't take any special financing from Chrysler Capital, Mark Dodge's rates seemed competitive. The 1.95% is lower than what my credit union advertised. I ended up taking the 0% for 48 months, though.

Derek916

Reaction score

Penfed offers 2.39 for 72 months. What I was trying to say in my post though is that their current incentive isn't good enough to sway me from the longer loan option because I think there are better opportunities to use my cash.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Penfed offers 2.39 for 72 months. What I was trying to say in my post though is that their current incentive isn't good enough to sway me from the longer loan option because I think there are better opportunities to use my cash.
My local credit unions are 1.74-1.99 for 60months

Luigi_dfw

Reaction score
You have 4 days from the time Mark Dodge takes delivery of your truck to finalize the deal with them - contracts signed and money exchanged - in order to keep your "order protection" on the pricing you agreed to. So you may not want to wait around too long to try and time the interest rate market.

EngiNerd

Reaction score
Anyone here from SC complete a sale with Mark Dodge yet?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
From Charleston SC, just completed a sale with Aaron at MD.

Originally ordered a 22 limited with most of the extras on 6/26. Changed my mind early October and Aaron was able to switch my deposit from the limited to a TRX.

Very happy with Aaron and Sandi, they were prompt with replies and answered all my questions.

Due to work I was not able to go pick up the truck, they coordinated the shipping for me and it ended up costing less than traveling would have. The truck was picked up by the transporter this afternoon, and due to arrive at my house tomorrow.

Attachments

• E429F42D-CA79-48BD-8B7C-0AC8CF6CF258.jpeg
    E429F42D-CA79-48BD-8B7C-0AC8CF6CF258.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 51
  • D5461C88-307D-40BA-8C14-48AEEF70FEA5.jpeg
    D5461C88-307D-40BA-8C14-48AEEF70FEA5.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 51

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t want to break in a new truck going 70 on the interstate all the way back to the northeast. I checked it’s a 20hr hike. I’m young so I intend on keep this truck until they force the transition to all electric

70 in the interstate?? Sacrilege!!! j/k Agree about the break in on the interstate but my wife has family in Mississippi so we're visiting them after I pick up the truck and travel a mix of interstate and two/four lanes for about 300 miles. Should be a good break in then the trip home will be doing 70 on the interstate. 70 Yeah Right!!!

Edit: I'm OLD and plan to keep it too until I'm forced to go electric!! Going to be a battle for this old codger!

scottlieb

Reaction score
Not the person you were responding to, but I figured I would give my experience financing through Mark Dodge when I purchased a few weeks ago.

My credit score was high 700s. With $1000 down (the deposit on the truck) on my ~$60k purchase price, I was offered a 3.5% loan for 60 months. Putting an extra $10k down ($11k total), that dropped it to 1.95% for 60 months.

If you don't take any special financing from Chrysler Capital, Mark Dodge's rates seemed competitive. The 1.95% is lower than what my credit union advertised. I ended up taking the 0% for 48 months, though.
So the 0% for 48 is available on the Limited? I thought so but the previous posts seemed to indicate bighorn and possibly laramie only?

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
So the 0% for 48 is available on the Limited? I thought so but the previous posts seemed to indicate bighorn and possibly laramie only?

Ok good good. Because the number you just presented are EXACTLY where I’m at and if they are doing 10k down 11k with deposit. 0% for 48 months sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/