5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

4jlcc

Reaction score
Anyone here place an order with MD on or after 10/22 and gotten any sort of order confirmation since then?
I have. Placed my Rebel GT order on 11/2 and received my POC the same day, checked back with Sandi on 11/8 and she had my VIN for me.

Luigi_dfw

Reaction score
How was the drive home!?
Smooth and easy on the back roads of Louisiana and East Texas. Charles from Aaron's team helped me wrap the front of the truck with Track Wrap before I left - and it saved my *** from a couple rock chips while going through a construction zone. Track Wrap took the impact with no damage to the paint.

Mark Dodge was hands down the easiest, most hassle free car purchase I've ever completed. Everything was top notch across the board.

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Smooth and easy on the back roads of Louisiana and East Texas. Charles from Aaron's team helped me wrap the front of the truck with Track Wrap before I left - and it saved my *** from a couple rock chips while going through a construction zone. Track Wrap took the impact with no damage to the paint.

Mark Dodge was hands down the easiest, most hassle free car purchase I've ever completed. Everything was top notch across the board.

Can you link to the product you bought? I'll be picking up from MD in the next (hopefully) month or 2 and driving 1500 miles west

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you link to the product you bought? I'll be picking up from MD in the next (hopefully) month or 2 and driving 1500 miles west
This is what I bought based on another forum member recommendation. Haven't gotten to use it yet! But will as soon as my truck comes in!

Luigi_dfw

Reaction score
I bought the 6" by 100' roll so that I could have more surface area coverage across the bumper and hood.

It was easy to put on as long as you don't care about what it looks like. I had a TON of creases and bubbles where it didn't lay smooth - but I was only using it for the 6+ hour drive home so I didn't give two ****s about the aesthetics. I took it off around hour 8 after install and it came off really easy. Had one or two spots where the adhesive had gotten hot from the engine bay and left some residue behind when I pulled it off. Goo Gone took it right off the clearcoat with no issues.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Does anyone here have a delivery date? I’m just checking because my Truck is built just thinking in my head that they aren’t going to deliver one at a time. So I’m trying to determine the next delivery date at MD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone here have a delivery date? I’m just checking because my Truck is built just thinking in my head that they aren’t going to deliver one at a time. So I’m trying to determine the next delivery date at MD

I just wanna be out of D purgatory, especially watching builds just like mine, if not with more, passing me by.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Also, with all the trucks they have coming in that are for the lot, you'll probably get tossed on with those.

Luigi_dfw

Reaction score
Did you cover the entire hood?
Nope - just the first 8-10 inches or so - same as a normal "clear bra" install would look like. No need to cover the entire hood as anything impacting the hood would hit in the first 6 inches or so.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I assume you just got the $25 roll?
No, I got the 6 inch roll for $45. Figured it would be easier to trim when necessary rather that piecing together. It will be coming off as soon as I get home and real PPF will go on.

scottlieb

Reaction score

Only a range, 11/18 - 12/2. (WS was 11/6)

Optimistic that it'll be closer to 11/18 than 12/2 based on others experiences.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Only a range, 11/18 - 12/2. (WS was 11/6)

Optimistic that it'll be closer to 11/18 than 12/2 based on others experiences.

Ok thats not too bad. My WS was around the same time. But like you said of course I hope it comes in the next week or so…

4th RAM

Reaction score

I just paid, so still working through the details.

chris288

Reaction score
I have. Placed my Rebel GT order on 11/2 and received my POC the same day, checked back with Sandi on 11/8 and she had my VIN for me.
your build is almost an exact copy of mine except you have the GT package which may get yours built sooner than mine as they seem to want to get them out on the streets. i am at 10 weeks with no movement whatsoever. my vin is in the 168 range and i am getting passed over with rebels in the 180s and 190s

4jlcc

Reaction score
your build is almost an exact copy of mine except you have the GT package which may get yours built sooner than mine as they seem to want to get them out on the streets. i am at 10 weeks with no movement whatsoever. my vin is in the 168 range and i am getting passed over with rebels in the 180s and 190s
This is actually my second build. The first build was VIN #150852 which was ordered on 8/7 and is now sitting on my local dealer's lot for sale. I requested and received my deposit back for that truck before it arrived due to the POOR customer service I received from them. I then reached out to Sandi at Mark Dodge based on the positive comments I had seen on this site. I decided to add the GT package to this truck as well as some of the options my local dealer told me I could not have on the first truck. Unfortunately, the wait has begun all over again...

Users who are viewing this thread