5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Figured I'd start a Mark Dodge thread for those of us that ordered from them. ( If not allowed I'm sure a moderator will let me know and delete, not trying to break any rules)

I know there are a bunch of us but it's hard to keep up with everyone. Also curious to try to see when/if anyone ordered from them gets their trucks, in general track progress of MD ordered trucks. So if you ordered from MD and curious too, share order date, trim and current status. And any other info that may be helpful.

Ordered 6/18/21
Limited - details in signature
Current status - D (last checked with MD 9/28)

Who knows several of us may get our trucks at the same time. I know it would be difficult if not impossible to meet face to face with some of you but if the stars and moon align maybe one or two of us can run into each other when we finally get our trucks.

Nova90

Reaction score
Also purchased a 21 Rebel from Aaron at Mark Dodge. My wife is currently looking at a Grand Cherokee L...so, they may get another order soon. She thought she liked the Limited...until she sat in the Overland :oops:

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Great! Maybe we can glean some build/delivery info. then again who knows!

firedfly

Reaction score
2022 Limited Crew Cab 4x4, 6'4" bed, 5.7 Hemi eTorque, Delmonico Red, ASG, BUG, Dual-Pane Sunroof, 3.92 Rear Axle, Anti-Spin Differential, Trailer Brake Control

7/28: Ordered (from Sandi)
7/30: Vin
9/28: D1 (Determined status change via Ram Chat; Sandi confirmed)
10/4: Build Sheet
10/5: Window Sticker

As of 10/6, the truck is still waiting for a train to leave SHAP. Sandi expects sometime in November before they receive it. The truck will take the train to the Port Allen Rail Yard in Baton Rogue which can take 2 weeks. It is then sent by truck to Lake Charles which can take 2-3 weeks. Apparently the rail yard has a limited number of transporters delivering trucks to dealers right now due to COVID and that will slow things down as well.

I think I'm one of the first 2022's destined for Mark Dodge. Hopefully everyone else's builds will start soon!

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think I'm one of the first 2022's destined for Mark Dodge. Hopefully everyone else's builds will start soon!
You definitely are. They do have 47 2022 models on their lot or in transit right now and the vast majority of them are 4x2's.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You definitely are. They do have 47 2022 models on their lot or in transit right now and the vast majority of them are 4x2's.
All 4 of their Limited's appear to be the same set up as well (night editions), just different colors.

firedfly

Reaction score

@RDSnj2021's truck was delivered to MD yesterday. So, I'm not the first to arrive. I did check with Ram Chat today and they have an ETA on delivery to MD. If this ends up being true, it will be delivered much quicker than Sandi told me to expect.

1633715735451.png

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@RDSnj2021's truck was delivered to MD yesterday. So, I'm not the first to arrive. I did check with Ram Chat today and they have an ETA on delivery to MD. If this ends up being true, it will be delivered much quicker than Sandi told me to expect.

View attachment 107547
We ordered around the same time but I think I got in early enough for her to tell me, "Don't be surprised if it shows up at the end of August or beginning of September" 🤣. Things changed shortly after that. Congrats man. I'm glad you're going to see your truck sooner than later!

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered from Sandi on 7/31 got VIN a day or so after
Still in "D"
VIN:149802 2022 Model Year 1500 LONGHORN CREW CAB 4X4 (5 FT 7 IN box) Patriot Blue Rambox MFT TTG ORG LL1 3.91 12" 33 Gallon Fuel Tank Air Suspension BUG Body Color Bumpers and no sunroof but everything else

Kenny4

Reaction score
Can someone post up Aaron's email addy. I know this is all about Ram as I also have a 2021 Ram. But my daughter needs a car and wants a Grand Cherokee Laredo and I just wanted to see what Mark Dodge might be able to do. Thanks

Nova90

Reaction score
Can someone post up Aaron's email addy. I know this is all about Ram as I also have a 2021 Ram. But my daughter needs a car and wants a Grand Cherokee Laredo and I just wanted to see what Mark Dodge might be able to do. Thanks
Aaron just gave me pricing on a Jeep Cherokee L Limited. The wife saw the Overland & is now undecided between them. He can definitely quote you a price on the Jeep.

Users who are viewing this thread