5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used Sandi and she is great. I highly recommend you call the dealership first. Some, myself included, went with no email reply for quite some time or at all. These guys are slammed busy and some emails end up in a junk/spam file. Call first.
I went straight to Aaron with a phone call. Dealt with him throughout but haven't heard anything but great things about the rest of the sales team! Completely agree call first!

GoTide

Reaction score
It's crazy how much busier they seem since I ordered in October. I emailed Aaron directly and within 7 minutes (no joke, just looked at the emails) he responded with a draft POC from the build summary I sent. Within an hour, I sent a deposit and had a signed order.

Good for them. They deserve all this business.
Word has gotten around. I wasn't going to trade my 2019 Ram. Then I heard about Mark Dodge and the deals, and great reputation. Now I'm selling high and buying low. My favorite way to buy. :)

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Word has gotten around. I wasn't going to trade my 2019 Ram. Then I heard about Mark Dodge and the deals, and great reputation. Now I'm selling high and buying low. My favorite way to buy. :)
Same. Carvana gave me ridiculous money for my Denali, more than I paid for a better truck at Mark Dodge.

Derek916

Reaction score
Two days now since my truck was supposed to arrive from the shipper. The guy's truck is stuck at a dealership with no ETA on his own repair...might have to fly down there at this point. What a nightmare.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Two days now since my truck was supposed to arrive from the shipper. The guy's truck is stuck at a dealership with no ETA on his own repair...might have to fly down there at this point. What a nightmare.
Man, that's some bad luck. Will the shipper do any kind of a refund if you have to go get it?

GoTide

Reaction score
Same. Carvana gave me ridiculous money for my Denali, more than I paid for a better truck at Mark Dodge.
I know right. I'm getting a couple thousand more for my 2019 Big Horn than I paid for it new 3 years ago. We have a local dealer that will take any Carmax written offer and beat it by $2000. CarMax's offer has been above everyone else's, so that's even better. Then getting an upgrade to a Limited for below invoice when everyone else is charging ridiculous amounts above sticker. Yes, please.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know right. I'm getting a couple thousand more for my 2019 Big Horn than I paid for it new 3 years ago. We have a local dealer that will take any Carmax written offer and beat it by $2000. CarMax's offer has been above everyone else's, so that's even better. Then getting an upgrade to a Limited for below invoice when everyone else is charging ridiculous amounts above sticker. Yes, please.
Then, there's the other side of it. Dealer in Atlanta swore up and down they couldn't go any lower than $63k on this truck without losing money on the deal. Very happy I didn't end up in that truck, and that I found this forum and Mark Dodge to order what I wanted.

eerattler

Reaction score
Then, there's the other side of it. Dealer in Atlanta swore up and down they couldn't go any lower than $63k on this truck without losing money on the deal. Very happy I didn't end up in that truck, and that I found this forum and Mark Dodge to order what I wanted.
I went with our friends in Virginia, but next time I'll be coming straight to Mark Dodge. They seem very easy and fair to deal with. Bonus, I have some friends in Lake Charles that I need to pay a visit!

Derek916

Reaction score
Man, that's some bad luck. Will the shipper do any kind of a refund if you have to go get it?
Was tempted to ask but I’m afraid since my truck is in his hands and he’s a sole contractor so I’ll probably just suck it up.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Was tempted to ask but I’m afraid since my truck is in his hands and he’s a sole contractor so I’ll probably just suck it up.
Did you already pay, or is it cash at delivery?

I might just pay, too, feeling bad for the guy's luck.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I went with our friends in Virginia, but next time I'll be coming straight to Mark Dodge. They seem very easy and fair to deal with. Bonus, I have some friends in Lake Charles that I need to pay a visit!
Yeah, I'll be buying any future CDJR products from them.

Had my wife thinking she might need a Hellcat for awhile, but she'll probably end up in a Bronco if we don't end up traveling full time.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
How did you get a quote from Carvana?
I just put in my info on their website and they are only offering me 30k on my 18 Silverado. That's over 10k less then KBB value (yes I know KBB value is dumb)
Carmax currently has an offer on it for 37.5k but I want to get between 40-44k (KBB value is 42-45k)

My Ram is suppose to be at the port next Monday so I have all of like 2 weeks to sell my truck haha.

jwortsman

Reaction score
I just put in my info on their website and they are only offering me 30k on my 18 Silverado. That's over 10k less then KBB value (yes I know KBB value is dumb)
Carmax currently has an offer on it for 37.5k but I want to get between 40-44k (KBB value is 42-45k)

My Ram is suppose to be at the port next Monday so I have all of like 2 weeks to sell my truck haha.
If available where you live, check GiveMetheVIN.com; I used them a couple of weeks ago for my 21 Silverado and they were $5.5k higher than CarMax, $6.5k higher than Vroom and Carvana.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I did the same. Put my VIN/plate I think in on the site, got an email offer a few thousand above KBB, and they came and picked it up that week.

I know certain vehicles are in higher demand, so that might have something to do with it. I sold them a Denali Ultimate that was in perfect condition.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Can always check autonation as well if you haven't already, they gave me the most for my 17 ram last spring (over carvanna/vroom/carmax).

Edit: And also if you aren't already, keep checking them every week or two, my offers kept increasing each time I did for both cars we sold last spring/fall.

Last edited:

blue_by_you

Reaction score
carmax gave me ~$600 more than carvana offered for my Subaru. to get a better offer on carvana use your vin. try vroom too.

aussie_ram

Reaction score
If available where you live, check GiveMetheVIN.com; I used them a couple of weeks ago for my 21 Silverado and they were $5.5k higher than CarMax, $6.5k higher than Vroom and Carvana.

can also vouch for GMTV.com, they are great. Sold the gf's Tesla to them and the process was seamless, and they were very professional.

Bigteeze

Reaction score
For those of you who have had your trucks shipped to you, how did you pay the carrier? I just got off the phone with MD and they said cash on delivery to the carrier. Do we actually have to pay in cash or do cashier's checks/money orders work as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/