5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

TSL

Reaction score
My truck arrived Sat, 06/18 in good condition. Some bug splatters on the tail gate because they had it backed on to the transporter. Probably safer that way.
My old 2007 Subaru is feeling a little jealous however :) . But I've told her she gets to stay. While she has 184k miles, the engine only has 4k. Threw a rod last fall and finished up with a brand-new-from-the-factory short block, heads and valves milled, new timing belt, new clutch, and she purrs like a kitten now. It's the 2.5 Turbo subaru engine with 5 speed manual so it's a whole lot of fun to drive. Had thought of selling it to help fund the truck purchase but decided against it. It'll be the grocery-getter, short trip car ,and I'll keep the Ecodiesel for longer trips when it can get warmed up and be happier.
The truck is awesome, exactly what I hoped it would be. Ram really do a fantastic job on the interiors. I've only done a short drive so far and it's so quiet and refined. Enjoyed showing it to a neighbor who thinks "diesels are noisy and smelly", and when I started it up they said "oh!, my! that is quiet!"
What a satisfying purchase experience. Did everything from home, worked with great sales and finance people, awesome price and got the truck dropped off at my driveway !
I must add, that there was some additional excitement with getting the new truck and that was getting an up close look at that blue TRX on the transporter. hooo-boy ! I can see why folks go for that rig now after hearing the rumble when they fired it up to move it in order to get mine off. At the end of the day I'll be happier with my Ecodiesel fuel economy, but that TRX would sure make a fun weekend rental :) They were on their way to Seattle to drop that one off after mine. So that's about almost as far from MD as one could go in shipping a truck.

Attachments

• part0.jpg
    part0.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 20220618_144131.jpg
    20220618_144131.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 56
  • Subaru & RAM2.jpg
    Subaru & RAM2.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 20220618_160544.jpg
    20220618_160544.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 55

rbundy84

Reaction score
What’s the current lead time on ordering to receiving through MD? I have a car that’s about to go into the shop for costly engine repairs and a pretty insane Carvana offer for it. All dealers in my area are MSRP - rebates currently…

Reaction score
What’s the current lead time on ordering to receiving through MD? I have a car that’s about to go into the shop for costly engine repairs and a pretty insane Carvana offer for it. All dealers in my area are MSRP - rebates currently…
3-6 months is what they will tell you. Other dealers say 6-9 months. In reality most people are getting 2-5 months.

Dunga

Reaction score
My truck arrived Sat, 06/18 in good condition. Some bug splatters on the tail gate because they had it backed on to the transporter. Probably safer that way.
My old 2007 Subaru is feeling a little jealous however :) . But I've told her she gets to stay. While she has 184k miles, the engine only has 4k. Threw a rod last fall and finished up with a brand-new-from-the-factory short block, heads and valves milled, new timing belt, new clutch, and she purrs like a kitten now. It's the 2.5 Turbo subaru engine with 5 speed manual so it's a whole lot of fun to drive. Had thought of selling it to help fund the truck purchase but decided against it. It'll be the grocery-getter, short trip car ,and I'll keep the Ecodiesel for longer trips when it can get warmed up and be happier.
The truck is awesome, exactly what I hoped it would be. Ram really do a fantastic job on the interiors. I've only done a short drive so far and it's so quiet and refined. Enjoyed showing it to a neighbor who thinks "diesels are noisy and smelly", and when I started it up they said "oh!, my! that is quiet!"
What a satisfying purchase experience. Did everything from home, worked with great sales and finance people, awesome price and got the truck dropped off at my driveway !
I must add, that there was some additional excitement with getting the new truck and that was getting an up close look at that blue TRX on the transporter. hooo-boy ! I can see why folks go for that rig now after hearing the rumble when they fired it up to move it in order to get mine off. At the end of the day I'll be happier with my Ecodiesel fuel economy, but that TRX would sure make a fun weekend rental :) They were on their way to Seattle to drop that one off after mine. So that's about almost as far from MD as one could go in shipping a truck.
Congraaaats my friend. Wishing you happy miles. That’s a great looking truck. And yes I was so tempted with the TRX especially given how close the upfront price would have been to my limited, but alas I considered daily drivability with current fuel prices and decided not to.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All of you 2022 orders that are getting your trucks in, are they still doing the "customize" window sticker where it has your name at the top?

RamRamBamBam

Reaction score
Anyone's MD trucks arrive earlier than their ram tracker estimated dealership-arrival date? If so, by how much?

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yesterday the order tracker went from TBD for everything in the process after "in production" (since May 5), to production completed June 18. The estimated arrival date said July 18. Today it says shipped as of June 19, with same arrival date.

How long are trucks typically in transit to MD?

Dunga

Reaction score
Do you guys know how long before it goes from “scheduled” to “in production”? Mine has been scheduled since June 3rd.

Rammmer

Reaction score
Contact your dealer they will give you the ETA
If your truck is just saying scheduled, is it worth bugging the dealer for an updated poc? Will they have more up to date information than the tracker?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread