5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major ISSUES - 2021 Ram Limited 1500

JoeyRamz

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

I have a 2021 Limited Ram 1500. only 40k miles on it w/ extended warranty. The newest problem I encountered was the truck seizing up while I was driving, it completely died. Come to find out it needs a Motor Generator Unit and supposedly there is a nationwide shortage on that part. They have no idea when my truck will be fixed, wont give me loaner truck as they said I need to rent a truck on my own and they will reimburse me. I'm skeptical on that process and them actually reimbursing me... :cautious:

All my sensors in truck had an issue, I have already had the gas tank replaced (cause the gas pumps thinks the gas tank is full) The problem still persists after the repair...This truck has been nothing but a problem since I've got it.. Truly having my doubts about this truck, and RAM as a whole. Has anyone else or anyone else having a similar issue/experience..??

Any advice would be helpful... I know there's not much I can do , but thought I would come on here to see what people have to say! Thanks!

sbcncsu

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

I have a 2021 Limited Ram 1500. only 40k miles on it w/ extended warranty. The newest problem I encountered was the truck seizing up while I was driving, it completely died. Come to find out it needs a Motor Generator Unit and supposedly there is a nationwide shortage on that part. They have no idea when my truck will be fixed, wont give me loaner truck as they said I need to rent a truck on my own and they will reimburse me. I'm skeptical on that process and them actually reimbursing me... :cautious:

All my sensors in truck had an issue, I have already had the gas tank replaced (cause the gas pumps thinks the gas tank is full) The problem still persists after the repair...This truck has been nothing but a problem since I've got it.. Truly having my doubts about this truck, and RAM as a whole. Has anyone else or anyone else having a similar issue/experience..??

Any advice would be helpful... I know there's not much I can do , but thought I would come on here to see what people have to say! Thanks!
@RamCares

1923bob

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

Bummer have had no real trouble with my 2021 Limited.

Users who are viewing this thread