5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lower Grille Removal

dmodem

Reaction score
Apparently, I took a stone that took a chunk out of the plastic lower grille's edge, and although I purchased a replacement, it's not clear how to remove it by crawling underneath. There are push pins that secure the bottom, but it doesn't appear easy to access them and reinstall. Since they're so new, I can find nothing about removal. I did locate an entire front bumper removal tutorial, but I don't believe that process needs to happen. Any ideas?

dmodem

Reaction score
So, I finally had warm enough weather to change out the lower grille, and it's 99% impossible to remove the 2 pieces without taking the bumper off. Even with the bumper off, it's a pain in the sphincter. 1 and done.

mike12193

Reaction score
2pc lower grill

Mopar lower grill part# 68334531AD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SKYDIVEKEARNEY

Reaction score
Apparently, I took a stone that took a chunk out of the plastic lower grille's edge, and although I purchased a replacement, it's not clear how to remove it by crawling underneath. There are push pins that secure the bottom, but it doesn't appear easy to access them and reinstall. Since they're so new, I can find nothing about removal. I did locate an entire front bumper removal tutorial, but I don't believe that process needs to happen. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread