5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for info on LED headlight assemblies...

TheMadDutchDude

Reaction score
Good good! My OCD wouldn’t let me do that. I’d have to swap. :D

I’m waiting on BAM to get back to me (nothing since Friday) about my order. I absolutely need to get them this weekend. I also need a “noship” code from them... so we will see. Hope they get to me in time.

TheMadDutchDude

Reaction score
Just got an email from BAM at 8:29PM ... one of my headlights has arrived. They're just waiting on the other. :D

I'm ordering my tail lights from them as soon as I post this.

dsn112

Reaction score
BAM communication is by far the worst. They made my situation right, but barely every responded to me, and lied about sending me correspondence when I started a paypal claim. Their pricing is good, but I hope to never have to deal with them again.

TheMadDutchDude

Reaction score
Strange! They’ve been nothing but good for me. Maybe it’s because I live so close... no idea. :(

Shouldn’t make a difference, but it sucks that you had a poor experience.

dsn112

Reaction score
It is what it is. Like I said, their communication stinks. You haven't had an issue yet. I got a similar email from them at night when I requested status. When my lights showed up, and one was completely wrong, they didn't respond to me one time.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've heard mixed reviews on BAM.
My personal experience was positive. True, their communication could be better, but they took care of my warranty replacement immediately, no questions asked, so I can't complain. I had my new headlight less than a week after I requested a RMA.

dsn112

Reaction score
I had mine quick too, but they didn't tell me they were doing anything so I was in the dark....

TheMadDutchDude

Reaction score
They’re corporate guys, and typically don’t deal with small orders. That’s what I’ve been told.

atuna

Reaction score
I saw a comment a few pages back that you get the warranty going through bam or tasca, does the same apply to retro shop? I was looking at buying the headlamps and wire harness all in one order. Is it worth the savings to go through bam?

dsn112

Reaction score
Jeremy at retroshop is getting them direct from a dealer he works with. They carry the same warranty any new mopar part gets.

dsn112

Reaction score
They’re corporate guys, and typically don’t deal with small orders. That’s what I’ve been told.

That is false, as they sell a ton of parts on Amazon, which is most certainly consumers buying single parts.

atuna

Reaction score
Guess I didn't look closely at the difference in cost haha, didn't realize it was almost 150 in savings!

TheMadDutchDude

Reaction score
Front lights are in! I broke two clips, one on each side, as they just wouldn’t release. It hangs on fine... and I’ll replace if it gets worse. I’m happy with the result, though. Can’t notice it unless you know to specifically look for it. Even then... good luck finding the issue. :)

Attachments

• D77A6D41-D8AB-47B2-8C4C-4D9D906750EA.jpeg
    D77A6D41-D8AB-47B2-8C4C-4D9D906750EA.jpeg
    193.1 KB · Views: 126

dsn112

Reaction score
looks great. Surprised you didn't go chrome shroud with all the chrome you have on that thing.

TheMadDutchDude

Reaction score
I bought mine from Brunswick Auto Mart Wholesales. They weren’t the quickest to get in, but I got them all within a week of purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread