5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lock'er Down Console Safe - Install

KRField

Reaction score
I think one of the things to remember with these safes is that they are not meant for fast retrieval. I had to remind myself of this several times when I got mine.

Yes, but good for traveling in non CC areas. Makes easy stowing with out pulling over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John

Reaction score
I have the new one fitted for the limited with electronic lock and my Beretta 92 fits in there just fine! There's also Room in there for my badge and my wallet along with my knife and flashlight! I am completely satisfied with this console vault and my slides all the way in and out!

John

Last edited:

Ruben73

Reaction score
I'm trying to replace the battery but can't remember how to access it. It takes me 2x to input code before it opens. Same battery since 2019. Anybody have any pics of location and how to get it out?

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm trying to replace the battery but can't remember how to access it. It takes me 2x to input code before it opens. Same battery since 2019. Anybody have any pics of location and how to get it out?
Replaced my battery recently. Should just pull out.

M759.jpg T760.jpg

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Limited-

There are videos out there where they show knocking off two guides with a hammer and a screwdriver so your Lock’er Down can fit.

Beating on my new truck with a mere 72 easy payments to go isn’t way up on my favorite things to do list.

So the other day before I ordered I took my cell phone and put it in the box to video what these two guides do as the tray slides back and forth.

Not to worry removing the guides because all the do is hold up that little drop down door to keep stuff from sliding all the way back.

Now I’m muddling over some method more elegant then smashing my truck with a hammer.

baccigalup

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Limited-

There are videos out there where they show knocking off two guides with a hammer and a screwdriver so your Lock’er Down can fit.

Beating on my new truck with a mere 72 easy payments to go isn’t way up on my favorite things to do list.

So the other day before I ordered I took my cell phone and put it in the box to video what these two guides do as the tray slides back and forth.

Not to worry removing the guides because all the do is hold up that little drop down door to keep stuff from sliding all the way back.

Now I’m muddling over some method more elegant then smashing my truck with a hammer.
I called lockrdown and they said the sage will fit without breaking the tabs if you done get the extreme console option. allso i gues the slimmer model will fit nicely without breaking the tabs. anyone try installing it without breaking the tabs?

Users who are viewing this thread