5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited with sport hood?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I had my hood painted and had them blend my fenders as I wanted a completed look.

Brrryan

Reaction score
Bringing this thread back from the dead, as it has a lot of info regarding sport hood pricing. What's the cheapest you guys are finding these hoods these days? It appears the list price is substantially more than shown on the first page of this thread.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes with everything going on, I’ve spoken with my parts guys and several things have gone up in cost sadly.

Brrryan

Reaction score
Bummer. Best I’m able to find is $695 shipped, and that’s only for the hood and bezels.

Mpickwith

Reaction score
Bummer. Best I’m able to find is $695 shipped, and that’s only for the hood and bezels.
Yeah I’ve been searching everywhere for the hood too. Trying to grind a local used truck lot to see if they’d swap my hood with one on their lot and some cash ‍♂️ Lol

Brrryan

Reaction score
Hahah not a bad idea! Hopefully we’ll start seeing used ones go up for sale soon. It’s just really hard to justify spending well over $1000 after paint when some guys are straight up trading

Users who are viewing this thread