5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited or Laramie

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase sticker500! I would have said go Limited also. I priced out a Laramie myself and had it well over $60k. At that point might as well go on up the trim level ladder! I ended up ordering a Longhorn, basically because I have never had the two tone interior or been a fan of it for that matter until I saw the black/new saddle in person. Had to have it!

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not yet my dealer is in OH so I was waiting until it was built then go to my local dealer and order

Here's the quote and part numbers I got for it...

qyLx5LR.png

Aries Ram

AriesRam
Reaction score
It expensive but I got to have because I can't put a step bar on mine because I got the automatic step

stevier2987

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input, I made a deal on a 2019 Limited Granite Crystal 4x4 Kentucky Derby. In stock at dealer in Atlanta and they are delivering it tomorrow. I did it all by text, and phone. They are removing the Derby stickers. and I will sell the Tonneau and put on what I want. Look in the other thread for my deal
Did u ever sell ur tonneau cover??

383Mopar

Reaction score
I picked up my Laramie sport last week. I had the same concerns you did - my only regret is that down the road I am sure I'll take a hit on resale. However, the truck is great - I'm a fan of the interior and it LOOKS every bit as good, but have not compared quality of leather etc side-by-side.

The fact that I didn't really want air suspension sealed the deal for me. In the end I did save a few thousand $ by order the laramie sport I wanted vs the limited I didn't. In your case, if air suspension is on your list, it may make more sense to go limited.

I agree with you on the champagne bezel... but similarly, I wasn't a fan of the wood in the limiteds.

I went with the Laramie Crew 5'7" 5.7 e-torque 4x4, max steel, did not want 12 inch display (i like redundant controls and less distraction with the 8.4 ), sunroof, air suspension, or wood interior, etc, sticker price 55,565 with bed group, nav, Level 1, and nice 20 inch wheels. Was able to get 12K off the sticker at the end of the month in rebates and dealer discount, and a great deal on my trade. I was originally looking a big horn but this deal was better than the big horn with a 3k higher sticker. What a nice machine super comfortable seats, heated and cooled, plus a fantastic ride, such a value. What I learned is that if you are checking more than 5 or 6 options it makes sense to move up to the next level trim.

Jneally

Reaction score
I wanted the sport hood. Thats the look I wanted. My wife actually liked the Laramie interior better. She was not a fan of the stitching design on the Limited. They both look great though!

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
PPL say I'm crazy for getting a longhorn and dressing it as a limited..............well, the saddle brown interior is just that important to me. So when I added Level I and Advanced Safety, 22s, etc...........it came in just a tad under the Limited Pricing. Well...........that saddle brown/black interior is worth it to me. FOR ME ........I didn't care for the black Limited Interior because I currently have black interior.

Agree. The black/saddle brown interior was a must for me, and I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread