5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited interior color

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
I ordered the Granite Crystal with the Indigo/Frost interior. I was considering the Black interior but felt the Grey and Blue Inside made a better pairing.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
sure it looks good, but no question it will show the dirt way more. just normal wear and tear over time. some one here in the past posted they would cover the seat with a seat cover at times. no way they would do that for very long. just sitting in the seat with jeans would show smudges over time.

Kaz

Reaction score
To each their own. I'm a bit light sensitive... had migraines as an adolescence and still get them and sinus headaches. I personally like my interior as dark as possible and wear sunglasses at all times when driving during the day.

My wife fell in love with the additional trim bits in the limited. Her '16 Sport is black leather interior, and that is what she wanted on her replacement order. 2019RamLimitedInterior.jpg

Mohab

Reaction score
I have been looking for light interior with Max steel exterior in FL for days and no luck! I am just board of my black interior

sgk

Reaction score
I have been looking for light interior with Max steel exterior in FL for days and no luck! I am just board of my black interior
Well, Frost / indigo it is and the best part is its a beautiful combination with the Max steel. if I wasn't a blue collar working man that's what truck interior Id like to have.

FreeNC

Reaction score
I have the max steel with the indigo/frost interior and think they compliment each other very well. Not a work truck and I take care of my vehicles so I am not worried about it showing dirt. Just a little cleaning every now and then should take care of it.

anthtony

Reaction score
I have the max steel with the indigo/frost interior and think they compliment each other very well. Not a work truck and I take care of my vehicles so I am not worried about it showing dirt. Just a little cleaning every now and then should take care of it.
I'm not gonna lie, now that I know it's blue I am worried I'm not going to like it. I've seen it twice in person and I never noticed the color, until it was pointed out here. I've been checking out some you tube videos with the blue and now it's really popping out at me (and not in a good way).

This video definitely "brings to life" the blue....Hope I didn't make a mistake.....

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, now that I know it's blue I am worried I'm not going to like it. I've seen it twice in person and I never noticed the color, until it was pointed out here. I've been checking out some you tube videos with the blue and now it's really popping out at me (and not in a good way).

This video definitely "brings to life" the blue....Hope I didn't make a mistake.....

Think about it like this, you didn't notice it after seeing it twice in person. Chances are most passengers won't either if you are worried about appearance for others. If you are worried about you not liking it, I wouldn't sweat that either. A couple months down the road you won't even be blinking an eye on that aspect again. It is the ivory that is the focal point of those seats. If you like that, enjoy it and don't look back on the choice again.

Of course that is just IMHO. :)

anthtony

Reaction score
Think about it like this, you didn't notice it after seeing it twice in person. Chances are most passengers won't either if you are worried about appearance for others. If you are worried about you not liking it, I wouldn't sweat that either. A couple months down the road you won't even be blinking an eye on that aspect again. It is the ivory that is the focal point of those seats. If you like that, enjoy it and don't look back on the choice again.

Of course that is just IMHO. :)
Good point. But just to be sure, I found one with that color locally (just not equipped the way I want it). I'll give it another look in person and report back. This is the bad thing about ordering a vehicle....you have entirely too much time to second-guess yourself! LOL

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good point. But just to be sure, I found one with that color locally (just not equipped the way I want it). I'll give it another look in person and report back. This is the bad thing about ordering a vehicle....you have entirely too much time to second-guess yourself! LOL
Haha, trust me I know! I've replayed lots of things in my head, particularly color choices when I see another member's sweet ride pop up in a different one than I chose. But I'm confident once I pull mine into the driveway, I'll be plenty happy regardless.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Haha, trust me I know! I've replayed lots of things in my head, particularly color choices when I see another member's sweet ride pop up in a different one than I chose. But I'm confident once I pull mine into the driveway, I'll be plenty happy regardless.
It'll look GREAT in person, especially once you're away from the dealership. I never questioned my decision about a Longhorn, but I remember a super-sharp Limited in the dealer showroom in Maximum Steel with the Indigo/Frost interior. The hints of blue in the exterior color complement the interior perfectly.

techieanalyst

Reaction score
I love that interior but I went black, I had an Escalade once with the very light tan/brown (we’re talking close to white), dog stained them, my jeans would turn it blue so as much as I love it......just gets ruined easily

warvet

Reaction score
I've had black in 3 previous trucks and kinda tired of it ..............so I ordered my Longhorn with saddle brown/black and built it with all the packages I wanted.

Color likings are just so subjective.

Chap.Gary

Reaction score

Just my opinion, but I think it's a great combination. Like you, I never noticed it in person until someone pointed it out and now I like it even better!

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just curious about everyone's opinions. 99% of the limited's I'm seeing have the black interior. To me, the indigo frost is one of the nicest aspects of the new Limited. I'm definitely ordering that in mine. Just wondering if there is something weird that I'm missing or maybe most people just like all black interiors. I'll never own another all black interior. It's just too plain.
(see attachment)(see attachment)
We specifically chose the Indigo Frost, but then its for my wife, and she didn't like all black interiors. Have that on the Ford Edge and while its ok, its quite hot (no vented seats).

VinnyRam

Reaction score
Mine is a hybrid. My interior is all black except for this one little blue piece at the back of the driver seat.

Attachments

• 20190511_142424.jpg
    20190511_142424.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 46

duke2001

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine is a hybrid. My interior is all black except for this one little blue piece at the back of the driver seat.
Just have to ask, if all the other trim pieces are black? If so, then they made a mistake with that blue piece, don’t you think?

VinnyRam

Reaction score
Just have to ask, if all the other trim pieces are black? If so, then they made a mistake with that blue piece, don’t you think?
Definitely an error because the same piece on the passenger side is black. I'm not sure how hard would it be to swap this piece out.

duke2001

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Definitely an error because the same piece on the passenger side is black. I'm not sure how hard would it be to swap this piece out.
Not your problem, next time you bring your truck to dealer, show them and they should replace it with the correct piece. It is a warranty item.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/