5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited center console cupholder"cover"

69Sting

Reaction score
Based on our feedback from the organizer the Limited trim that has covers for the slider needs a shorter organizer as the slider is deeper for the channels the covers hide into. Our trip to a dealer didn't see any sliding covers just ones that went back and down as a whole piece. So at this time, we are going to stick with the other projects at hand and pass on the cover.

Hockeygod1225

Reaction score
Based on our feedback from the organizer the Limited trim that has covers for the slider needs a shorter organizer as the slider is deeper for the channels the covers hide into. Our trip to a dealer didn't see any sliding covers just ones that went back and down as a whole piece. So at this time, we are going to stick with the other projects at hand and pass on the cover.
I was mainly just searching for a part number so I can order what I'm looking for.

VETTE277

Reaction score
Has anyone determined whether this is doable or not ?

I'm interested in putting the Limited sliding storage compartment (cup holder and coin tray with retracting covers) into my Rebel ?

B@rtu$

Reaction score
I allready asked my dealership if its possible somehow to order the sliding part of the limited console. For example if you have a damage somehow.
BUT ...........they looked for it several weeks but no one could or would deliver the single part only the complete console a €1200,- (euro) so lets be glad with the old one LOL.
Only option i have left is fabricate a lid for my organiser.
Maybe 3d print it.

2019 PB

Reaction score
Following as well. OCD demands that the clutter in there gets hidden.

RSConsulting

Reaction score
I allready asked my dealership if its possible somehow to order the sliding part of the limited console. For example if you have a damage somehow.
BUT ...........they looked for it several weeks but no one could or would deliver the single part only the complete console a €1200,- (euro) so lets be glad with the old one LOL.
Only option i have left is fabricate a lid for my organiser.
Maybe 3d print it.

The parts fiche (blowup parts view) for the new '19 body style is LACKING (to say the least). My dealer was looking for a screw for my fender liner (factory stripped one, that I had the dealer remove so I could mount my mud flaps) - and couldn't identify it from his online parts book - NO PICTURES. So the likelihood that a dealer can actually ID the parts (and differences) in this center console piece are SLIM/FAT/NONE.

Hopefully, they'll catch up and get their parts catalog updated for the '19's. It's BEYOND STUPID to look for a part and NOT FIND IT. The body shops must REALLY BE LOSING THEIR MINDS - as no one can tell them exactly what they need to order for a repair.

Rick

VETTE277

Reaction score
Anyone have any luck with this ? Would love to add the cupholder/tray compartment to a Rebel console.

VETTE277

Reaction score
Looks like the part is available for order now.

Anyone have any idea how to actually remove the sliding tray so they can be swapped ?

Tahachudary

Reaction score
You have a link?
I did it on my sport you have to pop the cupholders out with some force and the take out the screws holding the sliding tray and then replace the tray with the limited one as the covered cupholders have different clips

Tahachudary

Reaction score
In order to do this you need to buy the limited cup holder insert as well as buy the limited slider as the slider holds different clips for the upgraded centre console

50389d08-ad76-460b-b54b-ca0db2128765.JPG

Blueraptor

Reaction score
Would it be possible to get write up including the part number/s you had to order and a little more detail on how you swapped the parts?

Acogs91

Reaction score
I did it on my sport you have to pop the cupholders out with some force and the take out the screws holding the sliding tray and then replace the tray with the limited one as the covered cupholders have different clips

Do you have part numbers and total cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big White RAM

Reaction score
There is a post on this somewhere, but I don't remember the title. It's expensive, as the cup holder / lid part is near $500.00, and the lower part, near $40.00 or so. Add tax + shipping and it can get costly.

Users who are viewing this thread