5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited center console cupholder"cover"

B@rtu$

Reaction score
I drive a RAM sport and want to have the limited cupholder with sliding covers. Didn't come standard on the SPort.
Don't like when people look inside and see my stuff because it's not hided.
Anyone swapped it already?

gpbst3

Reaction score
I would like a flip top cover too. Im under the impression we would need to order the entire sliding section.

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score

BlckDT

Reaction score
I would think part 14 is what we need. It looks like it just snaps on over the standard slider. If its that easy I want one.

I think 14 is just the storage area of the center console. 15 is the armrest area. There are two options when opening the armrest.
1.) Just open top lid to expose the storage tray
2.) Open whole lid to expose the deep storage of the center console.

I think the OP wants something that covers the open section attached to the cup holder part. If you have items there you’ll need to slide it all the way back which eliminates the cup holders. If you have it in cup holder view, items in the open tray could be seen.

The console parts listed look identical for all the trims.

B@rtu$

Reaction score

This is what i mean.
So the cover on the lower part with the cupholders.
Think that the parts dwg is for the laramie and sport.
The limited parts list i can't find......yet

gpbst3

Reaction score

Little expensive for only an extra lid??

We dont need the entire center console. I cannot see why the sliding section with flip tops cannot be purchased separately.

B@rtu$

Reaction score

And while we're looking for the front lets look for the rear centerconsole as well. haha

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
I wonder if the member 69sting (actually his teenage son) on here can make this???? I know he is making the organizer that fits in the bottom portion of the center console. Challenge would be matching it per the color of each vehicle/other than black color.

I will plug this thread over there to see if something can be done just on that sliding part!!!

Here is the link to 69sting's thread:

69Sting

Reaction score
Oh boy. This one will need a few trips to a dealer as I do not have the cover in my truck so would need to know how it sets up to work. Color could be an issue to match, he can due different colors but not multi color and to find the correct matching color of filament to truck could be difficult.
We have a few busy weeks right now and he is very busy with printing organizers. But we can look into it.

Love2driveRam, thank you for the comments and suggestion.

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Oh boy. This one will need a few trips to a dealer as I do not have the cover in my truck so would need to know how it sets up to work. Color could be an issue to match, he can due different colors but not multi color and to find the correct matching color of filament to truck could be difficult.
We have a few busy weeks right now and he is very busy with printing organizers. But we can look into it.

Love2driveRam, thank you for the comments and suggestion.

69sting,

Video tape the slider up close so you all can go back and see all the details. Lay down ruler etc helps when going back to review the video. While nothing beats having it in your hands this can help.

B@rtu$

Reaction score
WOW! Before reading your post I thought the image was just from the front bench seat center console. That is a great rear seat center console!

Only the size is different from the sport. think it's wider so if .....then you need to swap the entire upper part of the rear seat .
And i'm never to be seated in the back so.......my spot is behind the wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread