5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lift and slightly bigger tires complete

SColang22

Reaction score
Oh hmmm. That’s the problem though. There’s so many posts I’ve read through I cant keep track of what size fits what, and still looks good.
I have a 3." lift with 35x12.5 on stock wheels. The rub I had was on the UCAs. I used a .25" spacer and that took away my rub. It would be the same on a level.

rudyyoko

Reaction score
19’ Laramie
2” MOPAR lift
275/60/20 BF Goodrich A/T KO2
Have you had any problems with the wheel hop? I read another ram owner had a 2 inch and the dealership added a front leveling kit as well by mistake. Afterwards when the driver would turn in one direction for some reason he was getting wheel hop. He took it back and they removed the front leveling kit, which also made the front sit higher than the back. This fixed the wheel hop. Just curious because I want to do the same mopar 2 inch lift kit.

spinxt

Reaction score
Have you had any problems with the wheel hop? I read another ram owner had a 2 inch and the dealership added a front leveling kit as well by mistake. Afterwards when the driver would turn in one direction for some reason he was getting wheel hop. He took it back and they removed the front leveling kit, which also made the front sit higher than the back. This fixed the wheel hop. Just curious because I want to do the same mopar 2 inch lift kit.
The Mopar lit kit is not designed to be used with a leveling kit. With the extra spacer that now comes with all Mopar kits, it sits pretty darn close to level as is. If you added a leveling kit on top of the lift, not only would it look stupid as hell, I could see how it could cause all kinds of issues. I’m skeptical the dealer installed the “leveling kit” by mistake. MOPAR doesn’t sell a leveling kit, so they would have had to get it somewhere in the aftermarket works, which seems highly unlikely for a dealer.
To answer your question there is zero wheel hop and most would be hard pressed to tell the difference between the stock suspension and the Mopar lift

Users who are viewing this thread