5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets See Your BackCountry Trim Trucks!!

Mogen89

Reaction score
So did anyone else with the Backcountry package get led lights inside with the standard halogen headlights? I noticed all my interior lights are led even though I didn't get the premium light package.
Might be part of Level 2 group? I feel like mine are LED too.

Akerwin10

Reaction score
Ha! I got the premium headlights and the interior overhead lights are incandescent. šŸ˜‚
What the hell!? Well that's messed up. I was wondering if it was because I got the pano sunroof and that was the lights that came with it maybe.

Mogen89

Reaction score
THAT could be. The sunroof might be the difference.
I don't have a sunroof, but I'm not 100% I have led interior lighting. We're talking about like dome lights and whatnot right?

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't have a sunroof, but I'm not 100% I have led interior lighting. We're talking about like dome lights and whatnot right?
That's what I'm talking about. The map and dome lights. LED would be very white where the incandescent in mine have a bit of a yellowish tint.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Is the passenger headrest already showing signs of wear? Not judging if it needs to be cleaned. Just wondering what that spot is and if I need to be concerned with the truck showing wear very early. Mine hasn't been built yet so just curious.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I use my trucks to haul a lot of stuff so the rear rake is appreciated. My last truck sat pretty much level with the added weight of my topper so it didnā€™t take too much weight to really make it squat in the rear end. Depends how you use the truck. I see trucks higher in the front end unloaded and wonder what the point of that is? I actually think that looks much worse than rear high. Guess Iā€™m old school when the cool cars had big rear tires and rear air shocks jacked way up.šŸ˜†

Akerwin10

Reaction score
Is the passenger headrest already showing signs of wear? Not judging if it needs to be cleaned. Just wondering what that spot is and if I need to be concerned with the truck showing wear very early. Mine hasn't been built yet so just curious.
Ha.. no that's actually dog slobber. My 100 lb golden drools quit a bit. Must have missed that spot when cleaning my truck the other day.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Ha.. no that's actually dog slobber. My 100 lb golden drools quit a bit. Must have missed that spot when cleaning my truck the other day.
Awe that's great! Enjoy the moments! Too funny! I had to say my final goodbyes to my dog of 14 years about 2 months ago so knowing it's from the dog puts a smile on my face. I was really hoping I could have given my dog a ride in the new truck, but unfortunately my build is taking a while and sadly he had to be put down unexpectedly.

Sanders

Reaction score
I tried to level mine this weekend and it didnā€™t work. I was going to put the 2ā€ spacer above the struts and install new uca. The lower strut bolt would not line up with the lower control arm because the strut would rub against the lower arm - hard to explain. I have installed these lifts in the past and never had a problem so not sure if the off road package is the problem.

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I tried to level mine this weekend and it didnā€™t work. I was going to put the 2ā€ spacer above the struts and install new uca. The lower strut bolt would not line up with the lower control arm because the strut would rub against the lower arm - hard to explain. I have installed these lifts in the past and never had a problem so not sure if the off road package is the problem.
Which kit did you go with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online