5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets See Your BackCountry Trim Trucks!!

OutdoorsmanBackcountry

Reaction score
Wife's 2018 grand cherokee does this and I didn't notice until after reading this thread and getting honked at. I'm pretty hard headed so it's probably happen to me a half dozen times and I never put 2 and 2 together.

jlrozzi

Reaction score
7d4fb99d008770dd147c0556087fd427.jpg

Patriot Blue BC. Front window tints, ceramic coated and husky flaps. Sure I could complain about the lack of passive entry or no power to the passenger seat, but I’d rather just enjoy this beauty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess you are just better… we all got standards some are just lower than others.

Reldn

Reaction score
Congrats!! One of my favorite things about the back country are the seats. Very comfortable and they look top quality.

2022 Ram Big Horn Back Country
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Thanks! I agree. I loved the look of the seats from the photos and videos I saw, but, seeing it in person and then sitting in them just further cemented my opinion on them. I love the interior of this truck. *laughs* Hell, as much as I loved that old F-150 that I traded for this Ram, the seats sucked.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Congrats!! One of my favorite things about the back country are the seats. Very comfortable and they look top quality.

Nice to hear feedback since I ordered one 🤣

Sanders

Reaction score
Level kit makes them look so much better. Which level kit did you use?

myramtrx

Reaction score
Level kit makes them look so much better. Which level kit did you use?
2' Mammoth level strut top shims. Same as many others. Good quality. Front is at 39" to the fender lip. Rear is 39.25" to fender lip. About perfect. Rides same as stock. Time will tell. Eibach type adjustable struts is probably a better choice, but I had never had an issue with strut top shims. Eibach is not that expensive. I just went with what I was familiar with. Installation was very easy.

Grimgreg

Reaction score
o

I agree, great seats, IMO better than the leather in higher trims.

Yankee Echo

Reaction score
My 2022 RAM BackCountry quad cab. Dealer ordered and shipped to me the step bars as the truck did not arrive with them (no cost). It is leveled and has TRX wheels.
Are the fender flares OEM style? Are they color matched to the lower color?

Wanderlust

Reaction score
7d4fb99d008770dd147c0556087fd427.jpg

Patriot Blue BC. Front window tints, ceramic coated and husky flaps. Sure I could complain about the lack of passive entry or no power to the passenger seat, but I’d rather just enjoy this beauty!

That Blue must really pop in sunlight.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
That Blue must really pop in sunlight.
Patriot Blue does really pop on sunlight when it's clean. I loved the one I had. The problem was keeping it looking clean. We get so much dust in summer, and road grime in winter. Dark colors are bad where I live.

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It does not but people have installed them in Big Horns. There is a tutorial on here somewhere. Is is not cheap and somewhat involved.

OutdoorsmanBackcountry

Reaction score
So I got mine and I'm having this issue with Android auto where if I'm running my truck with it on then turn it off, i get stuck in power only mode and it tells me an accessory is running. Anyone had this?

Ram12375

Reaction score
My 2022 RAM BackCountry quad cab. Dealer ordered and shipped to me the step bars as the truck did not arrive with them (no cost). It is leveled and has TRX wheels.

View attachment 128034
When I ordered my quad cab backcountry it listed the side steps in description of backcountry package,now looking at website it only shows the steps in the crew cab backcountry package. I have a feeling I will be disappointed when my truck arrives. I am already a little upset the granite was not available for the quad cab,and no I do not want or need a crew cab

Users who are viewing this thread