5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let’s see your Dogs!

stalkerish

Reaction score
M

My buddy has a 215lb male and a 160ish pound female Dane. Both think they are lap dogs lol
They have NO Idea how big they are! Banks' Dad is 195, So I'm hoping he gets close to that. He's a big goofball and love my daughter.

kittyjo

Reaction score
3month old red labradoodle puppy!!! Also comes to work with me

Attachments

• B779A3AD-FDB6-412D-92DB-CE28CBDCB8CD.jpeg
    B779A3AD-FDB6-412D-92DB-CE28CBDCB8CD.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 5F90564B-88C4-4E90-8136-899AB3739BB9.jpeg
    5F90564B-88C4-4E90-8136-899AB3739BB9.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 11F7F4DC-362A-441C-853C-8D4B4D9C628E.jpeg
    11F7F4DC-362A-441C-853C-8D4B4D9C628E.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 24

TittoPollito

Reaction score
Youve got a gorgeous one also. I need to set up a bed for mine like yours.
Thank you she is Queen of the house, full czech working line (even has the tattoo in her ear). We got her from a local rescue and they gave us all her paperwork, her previouse owners kept her locked in a cage in the bed of an old truck for the first 10 years of her life. She has some severe T4/T5 trauma and her ear is pretty bad off from getting mites and no one taking care of her. But she acts like she is a puppy still so as long as she is ready to go I am also. Lifting up the lower part of the back seat and putting an X-Large bed on the floor is so much better for your lower back.

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you she is Queen of the house, full czech working line (even has the tattoo in her ear). We got her from a local rescue and they gave us all her paperwork, her previouse owners kept her locked in a cage in the bed of an old truck for the first 10 years of her life. She has some severe T4/T5 trauma and her ear is pretty bad off from getting mites and no one taking care of her. But she acts like she is a puppy still so as long as she is ready to go I am also. Lifting up the lower part of the back seat and putting an X-Large bed on the floor is so much better for your lower back.

This is what I built for my girl. I made a platform but didn't have it go all the way across from door to door. The back ledge covers the storage area so she dosen't end up stepping in there and twisting an ankle. The cut-out makes it easier for her to jump up into the truck. She is young and really dosent need the cut-out now, but all the big dogs end up with hip issues so I tried to build it with the future in mind.

TittoPollito

Reaction score
This is what I built for my girl. I made a platform but didn't have it go all the way across from door to door. The back ledge covers the storage area so she dosen't end up stepping in there and twisting an ankle. The cut-out makes it easier for her to jump up into the truck. She is young and really dosent need the cut-out now, but all the big dogs end up with hip issues so I tried to build it with the future in mind.
She is beautiful, my grandfather had a Brown female when I was 9-10 years old. She was the sweetest most loving dog to the family...neighbor broke into to the house in the middle of the day when they were at work and as the story goes she wasn't so sweet anymore. I built a platform that I slide in for longer trips, or when we go racing so we can store some of her travel needs under it. It goes from the cab wall to the front seat and sits on top where the e torque battery would if I had e torque

Shine006

Reaction score
I also have a Czech bread border patrol shepherd. She is 6 and talk about energy lol. She keeps me moving. This one truly believes we are here to serve her lol. FFD189B2-1B98-4445-A60F-05B9E78576A8.jpeg

Shine006

Reaction score
My condolences. She was a beautiful girl. How long did you have her?
Thank you. This is going to sound silly as we rescued her only a year ago But I really think she rescued me. She had been badly abused. She spent most her life in a puppy mill and was found during a drug bust She was 45 lbs. when we got her. She became my shadow from the day I brought her home. She went everywhere with me. I slept on the floor with her during storms and layers on my feet under my desk during my work day. Her passing was suddenly from a tick born Bacteria she had picked all those years ago. It flared up quick and took her in a 24 hour span.

Shots

Ram Guru
Reaction score
.... we rescued her ... ....She became my shadow from the day I brought her home. She went everywhere with me. I slept on the floor with her during storms and layers on my feet under my desk during my work day. ...
Man that sounds exactly like our latest recue. It's funny that you can adopt/recue a puppy (from the pound, side of the road, anywhere) and it will bond with you. But there's a whole different level of bond that a recued dog (rather than puppy) has with it's new people. It's like they can understand and appreciate how much better there life is with you, and they're perpetually grateful.
Although a year may seem short, you gave her a great year by loving her. Quite possibly the best year of her life, which is exactly what every dog deserves.

PDiddy

Reaction score
It’s safe to say the Ram has plenty of room for our family of four and these two. Ones still a pup, but she will only gain a few lbs full grown. 8D15A725-BAA2-49A0-8729-4A3813BCCF77.jpeg 6C9B3CAA-452C-4D58-A849-9F70AD683301.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread