5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let’s see your Dogs!

TittoPollito

Reaction score
My new Little lady, Czech working line Sable. I am normally a rescue kind of guy but since I am now in need of a PSD to help me with situations I figured I would get something similar to the best little lady I ever had and go through all the training with her instead of picking one up already trained.

Attachments

• LBD.jpg
    LBD.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 15

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My new Little lady, Czech working line Sable. I am normally a rescue kind of guy but since I am now in need of a PSD to help me with situations I figured I would get something similar to the best little lady I ever had and go through all the training with her instead of picking one up already trained.

Good looking pup. Is that a Belgian Malinois?

TittoPollito

Reaction score
No doubt. Our Maligator is 11 and still has an incredible amount of energy.

View attachment 177972
Beautiful pup, my neighbor does obedience/bite work training their personal Mal gets every bit of the work it needs Physical/mental and it is still wide open till it crashes for bed. He is extremely well behaved and trained he just has two speeds 0 and 11

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Beautiful pup, my neighbor does obedience/bite work training their personal Mal gets every bit of the work it needs Physical/mental and it is still wide open till it crashes for bed. He is extremely well behaved and trained he just has two speeds 0 and 11

Thanks. That is Retired MWD Messi W459, he is a multi-purpose PEDD. He is very smart and was meticulously trained by the military for many years. We don’t practice bite with him because we are not trained for it and he sometimes has an issue with the “out”. But, he is very skilled in it. We hide small canisters of gun powder around sometimes so he can do his scent work. He loves it.

Last edited:

TittoPollito

Reaction score
Thanks. That is Retired MWD Messi W459, he is a multi-purpose PEDD. He is very smart and was meticulously trained by the military for many years. We don’t practice bite with him because we are not trained for it and he sometimes has an issue with the “out”. But, he is very skilled in it. We hide small canisters of gun powder around sometimes so he can do his scent work. He loves it.
Next time I go with them to practice with R.A.L.P.H I will get some pics, I dont get involved really I just do heavy lifting support lol, in trade they help with the finer points of proper training that dogs need. I played tackling dummy for him one time, even trough all the gear I had a couple cracked ribs...at least when I fall racing my motorcycle I have a chance to get away safe.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Next time I go with them to practice with R.A.L.P.H I will get some pics, I dont get involved really I just do heavy lifting support lol, in trade they help with the finer points of proper training that dogs need. I played tackling dummy for him one time, even trough all the gear I had a couple cracked ribs...at least when I fall racing my motorcycle I have a chance to get away safe.

I have two videos of Messi in action. The first video is from Messi’s military handler that was taken during some field training. The second video is after we adopted Messi. We were taking our other dog to a trainer and he wanted us to bring Messi as well. The trainer was a police K9 officer/trainer and a civilian dog trainer. He wanted to see what all Messi knew, since at the time we didn’t have a lot of information about Mess’s training. The video is not very good because our other dog kept yanking on the leash causing the camera to be unsteady. The trainer could not get Messi the let go, so he just let him walk off with the sleeve. It was pretty funny.

Last edited:

rick619

Reaction score
I have a boxer and a Yorkie. The boxer is Winston and is about 4 years old. He's small for a boxer, weighs about 46 lbs. He's my third boxer, I really like their personalities. He's also great with my kids. My oldest is most attached to him.

My Yorkie (wife's dog) is a rescue, so not sure how old he is. I call him our PTSD dog because he's pretty paranoid. Supposedly he was found stray, living in some bushes in pretty bad shape.

Winston.jpg

Yoda.jpg

rick619

Reaction score
Watching this maniac for my bro in law.
He says he can destroy a black Kong. I absolutely believe it. This dog has to be part beaver the way he can demolish any stick I give him.
View attachment 178517

I had two Golden Retriever's growing up, they're great dogs. I used to have a Golden Doodle (75% Golden Retriever, 25% poodle). He was a big guy, 105lbs and loved to destroy toys (and other things). He was also a thief and liked to steal food if he could reach it. He wasn't shy, would steal it in plain sight if he could beat you to it. He passed away in September, 12 years old. Acted like the Golden Retrievers I grew up with, but absolutely would not fetch. That was too much work for this big guy.

LeroyW.jpg

RumRam

Reaction score
4 month old lab. Doing well getting to know other furry members of the family. Unfortunately going through chewing/teething stage but luckily it’s mostly leaves and firewood.

Attachments

• IMG_3292.jpeg
    IMG_3292.jpeg
    274.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6856.jpeg
    IMG_6856.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 15

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I see Clyde decided to work on his tan too. Harder to get a picture of him chillin'. He's usually a little more active. Resized_20240414_105347_1713106435553.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread