5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Led vs Dynamic Bi Led headlights?

Which looks better?

• Total voters

VictorLin0725

Reaction score

Beautiful truck! I'm going to option mine similarly but with with the 8.4 in screen and no sunroof (seems like a future leak issue since im in an area where it rains everyday) + Ramboxes. Still yet to check out either interior personally.

VictorLin0725

Reaction score
Still curious as to how the "sport" version stacks up to the longhorn interior wise. I'm not a fancy pants so anything works for me...I'm guessing its just lower quality leather and no wood?

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still curious as to how the "sport" version stacks up to the longhorn interior wise. I'm not a fancy pants so anything works for me...I'm guessing its just lower quality leather and no wood?
There are some good photos of Sport models on these forums. The interior looks good, but the consensus is that it's a notch below Longhorn/Limited quality. The exterior is completely different, with the "mid-grade" LEDs instead of the Longhorn/Limited lighting, the body-colored accents, different grille, sport hood, etc.

Cmoar

Reaction score
Idk if this matters to you, but I’ve read the sport doesn’t have heated/power fold mirrors. I didn’t look at them personally, but you may keep this in the back of your mind. One thing I would change would be power fold mirrors instead of tow mirrors.

VictorLin0725

Reaction score
Anyone find the alcantara on the laramie seats annoying? Its probably the only thing preventing me from getting that trim with the black package...really like the sport but I really want the reclining/heated back seats...tough choice ahead of me haha.

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The quad headlight look is very good looking to me. I don’t wish I had it on my Laramie trim as I am content with how it is.

It would be a nice upgrade one day, but having to swap a bunch more than just light housings, won’t happen for me.

VictorLin0725

Reaction score
The quad headlight look is very good looking to me. I don’t wish I had it on my Laramie trim as I am content with how it is.

It would be a nice upgrade one day, but having to swap a bunch more than just light housings, won’t happen for me.

How do you find the seats on the Laramine? The suede/alcantara kinds of puts me off a bit...

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How do you find the seats on the Laramine? The suede/alcantara kinds of puts me off a bit...

I was not too pleased to see the suede on the seats, figured they would be a cleaning nightmare.

After doing things that I may not be the cleanest, I have a terry towel with a rubber backing that I draped over the driver seat before I plop my buttocks on it.

I have sprayed the suede on the doors and seats with scotch guard and so far the seats look neat and clean. I spray a little water on the treated material and it just beads right off. I will reapply when needed.

As far as comfort, they are just as nice as what I had in my 4th gen Laramie.

EugeneYYZ

Reaction score
The headlights on the Limited are the best I've ever seen. They don't do anything unexpected. I don't notice them moving. I just see really well at night and that's great because my night vision has diminished over the years. I have eye issues anyways. You won't be disappointed with the LEDS if they are the same as the Limited's.
sorry for you , you should try bmw led lights , big surprize , ram not even close to it . my 2 cents

Users who are viewing this thread