5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie sport thread

carbonhuntram

Reaction score
Got the dealer to swap them with an in stock vehicle before I took delivery .
wow. this is my build that I am attempting to get made. they refuse to do this unless i select the 12" screen. I just need to ask how low did you get them to go on pricing. you can just do a percentage off listed price.

skee907

Reaction score
Picked up my new Flame Red Laramie Sport back in May! I'm currently deployed, so my wife took care of it all. Even took it to go get the bed lined. Level 1, 8.4" w/ Nav, Power Mirrors, Panoramic Sunroof, etc. Hard to say whether I'm more excited to get home to the truck or the wife!

Upgraded from a 2009 Ram Sport, working on selling it Private Party since the dealer was short changing us ALOT.

Attachments

• IMG_6817.JPG
    IMG_6817.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_6821.JPG
    IMG_6821.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_6824.JPG
    IMG_6824.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_6818.JPG
    IMG_6818.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_6894.JPG
    IMG_6894.JPG
    228.7 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_6895.JPG
    IMG_6895.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 166

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just bought this truck in gun metal grey and I am adding the exact aftermarket 3.5" lift kit, 35" tires, and 20" rims. Question: Does this fit in a 7' garage door?
I have an 8’ garage door. I put a quick tape measure on it and it should fit in a 7’ door but it will be tight. The satellite shark fin will be close.

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked up my new Flame Red Laramie Sport back in May! I'm currently deployed, so my wife took care of it all. Even took it to go get the bed lined. Level 1, 8.4" w/ Nav, Power Mirrors, Panoramic Sunroof, etc. Hard to say whether I'm more excited to get home to the truck or the wife!

Upgraded from a 2009 Ram Sport, working on selling it Private Party since the dealer was short changing us ALOT.
Bet your excited to see two things in those photos! Congrats on the truck and thank you for your service. You've got two keepers.

Creep0321

Reaction score
wow. this is my build that I am attempting to get made. they refuse to do this unless i select the 12" screen. I just need to ask how low did you get them to go on pricing. you can just do a percentage off listed price.
7% below invoice, less rebates at time of delivery.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did anyone max out their Laramie with options instead of going with a limited? Trying to see if I’m crazy or not. My dilemma is I want a luxury truck inside with a tough exterior. The chrome trim /mirrors etc on the limited is just not me. When I went to the dealer told them the spec Laramie I wanted they said ‘why not Just get a limited it’s the same price’.

Because I don’t like chrome. That’s why.

I did -- except the 22"s I wasn't sure if I liked the style over the 20"s .. may go aftermarket later.

I have 2 'pdfs .. Laramie and Limited. The Laramie with the same add-ons was $1,240 less. If it will allow me to attach, I will. Some add-ons were not avail on the limited (I believe it came with them already?) I spent an hour debating Limited or Laramie .. :(

Attachments

• 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie.pdf
    344.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 2019 Ram 1500 Limited.pdf
    286.7 KB · Views: 5

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Congrats! and stay safe!
I mentioned I missed being able to Special Order a vehicle while being deployed to nullify the Destination Fees .. did you take advantage of that? (EDIT: sorry delete that .. looks like you had ordered it prior to deployment?)

Tim N

skee907

Reaction score
Congrats! and stay safe!
I mentioned I missed being able to Special Order a vehicle while being deployed to nullify the Destination Fees .. did you take advantage of that? (EDIT: sorry delete that .. looks like you had ordered it prior to deployment?)

Tim N

No sir! This truck was just parked on the Dealer Lot. Set up exactly how I wanted. They had the Blue Streak that my wife looked at first while her Charger was getting serviced, exactly the same except it came with tow hooks and the skid plates. I prefer without the skid plates, so I opted for the red one. Plus, I just got out of my Deep Water Blue Pearl 4th Gen, and wanted to get back into a red truck like my old 97 K1500 Stepside.

It all happened pretty quick. We worked with the same Salesman who sold us the Charger back in August. I was just on FaceTime the entire time!

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No sir! This truck was just parked on the Dealer Lot. Set up exactly how I wanted. They had the Blue Streak that my wife looked at first while her Charger was getting serviced, exactly the same except it came with tow hooks and the skid plates. I prefer without the skid plates, so I opted for the red one. Plus, I just got out of my Deep Water Blue Pearl 4th Gen, and wanted to get back into a red truck like my old 97 K1500 Stepside.

It all happened pretty quick. We worked with the same Salesman who sold us the Charger back in August. I was just on FaceTime the entire time!

Awesome!! And congrats, indeed!!

Stay Safe!

Tim N

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
OK, so the dealer just contacted me ..
they say that they cannot order the Pano Roof for the eTorque setup I ordered (see the .pdfs I previously attached).
I was like, WHAT? I can understand forcing me to get the CREW CAB for the Pano Roof, but Standard Hemi v eTorque? That makes no sense .. they are waiting for Corporate to reply.

For those of you who do own the standard Hemi with the Sport Package ;; what is your MPG? My current ride (2016 Hemi Durango R/T) gets 18 summer / 15 winter (that is standard driving to/from work some 55 zone mostly 25-45 zone. I do get around 22 interstate when driving from Nebraska to Chicago.

I wanted the eTorque to play around with, but may need to opt for the standard Hemi (if I do, then I can add the supercharger I was going to put on the Durango).

Tim N

Flamma

Reaction score
Factory ordered a 2019 Laramie with Sport and Off Road Package. Which tires will it come with? -->The sport tires or the Off road package tires?

Flamma

Reaction score
Thank you.

I built it again on RamTrucks.com, and it appears the 20x9 Sports package wheels cancel out the 18" ORG wheels and tires. It shows, 275/55R20 OWL All-Terrain Tires
as "Included"

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
OK, so the dealer just contacted me ..
they say that they cannot order the Pano Roof for the eTorque setup I ordered (see the .pdfs I previously attached).
I was like, WHAT? I can understand forcing me to get the CREW CAB for the Pano Roof, but Standard Hemi v eTorque? That makes no sense .. they are waiting for Corporate to reply.

For those of you who do own the standard Hemi with the Sport Package ;; what is your MPG? My current ride (2016 Hemi Durango R/T) gets 18 summer / 15 winter (that is standard driving to/from work some 55 zone mostly 25-45 zone. I do get around 22 interstate when driving from Nebraska to Chicago.

I wanted the eTorque to play around with, but may need to opt for the standard Hemi (if I do, then I can add the supercharger I was going to put on the Durango).

Tim N

I have the eTorque and do not notice any tangible gains from it, plus the start/stop and regen braking are more trouble than they are worth. Save your money and opt for the standard Hemi.

Users who are viewing this thread