5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie led to Limited led

RHeller1

Reaction score
Is it a simple swap going from a Laramie LED to a Limited LED with the dual projectors?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Is it a simple swap going from a Laramie LED to a Limited LED with the dual projectors?
Doesn't the Laramie have a totally different headlight structure and size? If so, it's a lot more work than just swapping lights. The grill and the facia below the lights may all need to be replaced to match up to the Limited's lighting format.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As mentioned above, no this isnt a simple headlight swap. The fascia panels below the head light are different, which would then probably require the limited grille as well.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
As the others have said, you need the lights, the part below the lights and a new grill. There are posts on here that others have done it so it can be done.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

ShadowHawk

Reaction score
that's part of the reason I ended up getting a limited over a Laramie. Thought about doing the same if I got one, but noticed it's pretty much everything between bumper and the hood is different and has different brackets.

Users who are viewing this thread