5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie fender flares.

pber1

Reaction score
So I’ve been considering putting some Laramie fender flares on my truck. What do you guys think, should I go for it or not? Then maybe a good wash!:LOL: DCCBD5BE-8CA2-4B0C-9A71-7FF51929FA4A.jpeg

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If your in the snow belt or lots of rocky/back roads you may not want to as easy being damaged and/or paint chips.

pber1

Reaction score
If your in the snow belt or lots of rocky/back roads you may not want to as easy being damaged and/or paint chips.
Dirt roads occasionally when I go back home but I currently live in the city. I just feel like the fenders look a little naked! I’m getting the rear wheel well liners installed soon so I’ll see how I feel after that.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you search it. Some upset peeps out there with them getting damaged. I hear ya though. I like mine helps look on it for me.

omalley72

Reaction score
I went back and forth on the same issue, as I've had them on two of my previous trucks. I ended up pulling the trigger on Bushwacker Pocket Flares and just installed them a couple of days ago. Happy I did, really adds to the luck of the truck!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I went back and forth on the same issue, as I've had them on two of my previous trucks. I ended up pulling the trigger on Bushwacker Pocket Flares and just installed them a couple of days ago. Happy I did, really adds to the luck of the truck!

Anything with the name “bushwhacker” has to be cool.

pber1

Reaction score
Can you post a pic to see how they look?

ClancyO

Reaction score
With your lift and wheels - I'm thinking black pocket flairs would fit the character of the truck better..

I want the Laramie color matched flares but I'll wait for the prices to get more reasonable on the parts.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd throw some Bushwackers on it. Put them in mine and they make it look so much better. I just have to get new wheels now so they are back out even with the flares instead of sucked in like they are now. Probably going with a 20x10 -24 offset. The 20x12 -44 would be too much, especially just with a level. 20190226_180600.jpg

mike5809

Reaction score
I'd throw some Bushwackers on it. Put them in mine and they make it look so much better. I just have to get new wheels now so they are back out even with the flares instead of sucked in like they are now. Probably going with a 20x10 -24 offset. The 20x12 -44 would be too much, especially just with a level. View attachment 17755
Link to these? Look great - did you get them painted or did they come paint matched

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Link to these? Look great - did you get them painted or did they come paint matched
https://www.bushwacker.com/bushwacker-50924-02-pocket-style-fender-flares-front-and-rear

The picture is a generic picture of them on a Chevy but 50924-02 is the correct part number for 5th gen Rams. You can get them cheaper if you google the part number. Mine were just over $400 off of eBay. They come in a smooth flat black ready to paint. I took them to a buddy's shop and had him paint them to match for me.

stepbill

Reaction score
https://www.bushwacker.com/bushwacker-50924-02-pocket-style-fender-flares-front-and-rear

The picture is a generic picture of them on a Chevy but 50924-02 is the correct part number for 5th gen Rams. You can get them cheaper if you google the part number. Mine were just over $400 off of eBay. They come in a smooth flat black ready to paint. I took them to a buddy's shop and had him paint them to match for me.

Thanks for this link! When I was looking at them on their website, I thought they were more square and did not follow the wheel well. Glad to see that they do! I'm going to order them and will probably do them in a black rough texture.

Users who are viewing this thread