5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie fender flares.

stepbill

Reaction score
KSN240 - What type of drilling did you have to do? I know in some of the other styles, you just remove the stock screws and use those to secure the flares to the wheel well. Where did you have to drill and was it easy?

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
KSN240 - What type of drilling did you have to do? I know in some of the other styles, you just remove the stock screws and use those to secure the flares to the wheel well. Where did you have to drill and was it easy?
No drilling. They install underneath with the factory flare/wheel liner screws.

TonyHill376

Reaction score
I have a set I ordered and had painted Satin Black. Just not happy with the paint constrast on my Billet sliver. They are for sale. Has mounting kit as welll. $300 shipped in the lower 48

stepbill

Reaction score
have a set I ordered and had painted Satin Black. Just not happy with the paint constrast on my Billet sliver. They are for sale. Has mounting kit as welll. $300 shipped in the lower 48

That's a great price! I ordered mine from Amazon the other day and it ran me $402.00.

Bacon.jd

Reaction score
Pber1 do you have any vibration or buzzing in the steering column between 35-45? I have the same tires, and the power steps, and I’m getting a vibration that I need to figure out. It’s really only on slow decel. Nice truck btw. Mine is very similar, but I have the readlift level kit and 33s.

So I’ve been considering putting some Laramie fender flares on my truck. What do you guys think, should I go for it or not? Then maybe a good wash!:LOL: View attachment 17675

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a set I ordered and had painted Satin Black. Just not happy with the paint constrast on my Billet sliver. They are for sale. Has mounting kit as welll. $300 shipped in the lower 48
Could you send me a pic. I might be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread