5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laissez les bon temps rouler

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
I had one hellofa night in Bossier City/Shreveport back in the day, a club called Cowboys IIRC, thanks for the memories 5Lugs.
Before getting stationed here in IL, I was stationed at Barksdale AFB from 13' to 19'. Still own a house in Bossier. Are you talking about the country line dancing club?

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
But man, she was fine as frogs hair and the whiskey was flowing, a good night indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5Lugs

Reaction score
Guys it was "Cowboys", still in operation. Not has active as it used to be back in the days that y`all were talking about though. Well...….at the moment due to the Covid-Crap nothing is as active as it once was.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Toby said it best: I ain’t as good as I once was, but I’m good once as I ever was. Just saving that up for a special occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WhiteLaramie2020

Reaction score
Anyone around here did a 2" drop in the rear or is everyone lifting? Thinking about the maxtrac lowering springs to level. its 2wd and i don't offroad so no need to lift besides we have a camp truck for that type of stuff.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine lowered a few inches when I put all these fish in the back...I'm on the left. This was Saturday at Pointe Aux Chenes
IMG_1819.JPG
I haven't seen anything in person lowered or dropped to level on a 5th Gen, but I had a 3rd Gen I did that to back in 03 when it still had leaf springs, took out the top leaf and it sat level, then dropped it with a kit (don't recall what brand) with lower control arms and blocks in the back. Looked really good. Was spraying a wet 150 and managed a 12.6 at No Problem in Napoleonville on a cool night with DR's out back.
From what I have read on here, you only have a few options to achieve it, Maxtrac being one of them. People on here seem to like it, one guy said he was getting some squeaking after a few weeks. YMMV.

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine lowered a few inches when I put all these fish in the back...I'm on the left. This was Saturday at Pointe Aux Chenes
View attachment 59814
I haven't seen anything in person lowered or dropped to level on a 5th Gen, but I had a 3rd Gen I did that to back in 03 when it still had leaf springs, took out the top leaf and it sat level, then dropped it with a kit (don't recall what brand) with lower control arms and blocks in the back. Looked really good. Was spraying a wet 150 and managed a 12.6 at No Problem in Napoleonville on a cool night with DR's out back.
From what I have read on here, you only have a few options to achieve it, Maxtrac being one of them. People on here seem to like it, one guy said he was getting some squeaking after a few weeks. YMMV.
Nice. Get de grease hot, yeah.

WhiteLaramie2020

Reaction score
Anyone around here looking for a Throttle Controller. I have a Sprintbooster that's about 2 weeks old. It works great just not sure its for me. If someone around here wants it I'll be glad to sell it local if not prolly going to send it back.

emg530

Reaction score
Im originally from Arabi. Ffg ished down there plenty before Katrina. Sold my boat. Havent been through the oarish in a while.
I'm down in Arabi. Moved there about 3yrs ago.

cliffsta

Reaction score
Lafayette, LA here! Lots of nice 5th gens around town, as well as some TRXs.

Attachments

• Rebel Natty.jpg
    Rebel Natty.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread