5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laissez les bon temps rouler

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey! I fish a lot down there in north Timbalier Bay near Montegut at Pointe Aux Chenes. Probably be down there in a few weeks.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Chunkin the dubs! download.jpg
Wife is from Addis. We will be around there this weekend boiling em up with some friends in Brusly.

Trich_Rebel

Reaction score
Awesome!
Born and raised in Brusly.
Was lucky enough to find a house on good property outside a subdivision in Brusly so we're still here. I'm sure you know how developed its becoming out here.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Man it's crazy on the west bank now. I lived back Addis with my wife about 2003-2008 near My Hand park and it has grown tremendously since then. Her mom still there. Her Granny and aunts live back Brusly and all here people are still over there, so we go a lot.

Her Granny on her dad's side was recently honored as the oldest living resident in Addis, she turned 93 a week or so ago. When we lived there I had just taken delivery of my 06 SRT8 Charger when they first came out, and had the pleasure of riding in the Addis parade and her Granny riding shotgun (she was Queen)....Good times.

Trich_Rebel

Reaction score
Yessir it's ridiculous here now. I miss the old days when it was just cane fields.
Thankfully I work out here and don't have to deal with the traffic.
That's awesome! I probably watched yall roll by in the parade.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea buddy, the days of Addis Cafe and steak night for 10 bucks, Chuck's on a Friday/Saturday night with swamp pop blaring out the doors, Prejean night with some cool a$$ cars and cold adult beverages, slow and low rolling down Railroad Ave in Plaquemine booming Tupac and NWA...I'm well versed. Lol.
My westside days goes back to the late 80's, my dad used to own the pawn and gun shop on Hwy 1, and BIL owned it prior to that. Me and his brother "Bucket" were good friends. We probably know a lot of the same people.

Trich_Rebel

Reaction score
Yes indeed. Ditto on the well versed, it’s a southern thing right? Steak night now a days around here is at Morley. Had some rough nights in Chucks.
And all the Prejeans have the cool classics! I’m a good bit younger but I’m sure we all know the same folks. I do work with a “bucket” out at the plant though, he and my dad are good friends too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WhiteLaramie2020

Reaction score
So how do everyone fair last night with that storm? I'm in Destrehan where it decided to stall for over an hour and dump 9+ inches. Didn't take any water but a few of the neighbors weren't so lucky. More rain today hopefully not like last night.

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So how do everyone fair last night with that storm? I'm in Destrehan where it decided to stall for over an hour and dump 9+ inches. Didn't take any water but a few of the neighbors weren't so lucky. More rain today hopefully not like last night.
It poured from 1030pm-200am nonstop in Houma. Made out ok, just missing a couple hours of sleep with the thunder!

Maverick4

Reaction score
Plainview, LA here! Between Glenmora, LA and Elizabeth, LA. How y'all doing?

5Lugs

Reaction score
We`re getting the storms up here in the Northern part of the state this afternoon with more on the way on Sunday. My 2019 Ram was a hail victim on April 24th. She`s heading to the body shop this week. Had around $25K in damages at the house alone. Oh well...….it`s just stuff. Peace Dale

Jag1623

Reaction score
Greetings Gents. I just got my 2nd Ram today. I purchased a 2019 Laramie from Ralph Sellers that had 10k miles on it.(manager had it and traded it in) it is a SWEET ride coming from my 2016 Big Horn!

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Greetings Gents. I just got my 2nd Ram today. I purchased a 2019 Laramie from Ralph Sellers that had 10k miles on it.(manager had it and traded it in) it is a SWEET ride coming from my 2016 Big Horn!

Welcome, and congrats on the new Ram.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Bought mine there too, except had 24 miles on the odo. Upgrade from my 2013 Laramie Sport. Was a damn good truck I traded. Don’t miss it though, new one trumps the hell out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
From BR originally. Been in Central Texas for 25 years. My b-in-law and sister have a fishing camp down at Cocodrie that I frequent. Reds and specks.

Geaux Tigers!

Users who are viewing this thread