5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Shocks/Coil Overs came in!

flying53brian

Reaction score
Hello Rebel owners,

I have a question regarding front brake lines before I start installing the fox 2.5's. With 2.5" of total lift including the 1"ORP will I need to extend the brake lines or will I be ok? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Hello Rebel owners,

I have a question regarding front brake lines before I start installing the fox 2.5's. With 2.5" of total lift including the 1"ORP will I need to extend the brake lines or will I be ok? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You lose the 1" ORP with the fox coilovers. So, you're fine. If you have the extended travel Fox's they can be set from 2"-3" (they come set to 2"). 2.5" is the diameter of the shock body.

flying53brian

Reaction score
I do have the extended travel Fox's, and I'm adding 1/4" more threads above collar for 2.5", so no extended front brake lines needed. Got it.

Thank you

Reaction score
So, what is everyone's center of hub to fender numbers? I currently have the RL UCA's and a 3" front, 2" rear block and am ready to upgrade. Im looking at the king setup, just wanna see what everyone's looks like

Users who are viewing this thread