5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just installed trx style grill on my 2021 ram 1500 big horn

Interesting. the headlights aren't on tho in the day. I wonder if there are different circuits that can be found on the top and bottom marker lights

Signature lighting should be a separate circuit from the running light circuit. But it is still on at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here you can see the bottom white lights on when remote started but when I push the start button to take over they go out.

View attachment 191322

View attachment 191323

I am guessing that the bottoms light is signature lighting and that the Tazer is turning them off. Look for the signature lighting circuit. I don’t have a limited to test on. Does the bottom light come on with the headlights?

I am guessing that the bottoms light is signature lighting and that the Tazer is turning them off. Look for the signature lighting circuit. I don’t have a limited to test on. Does the bottom light come on with the headlights?

I don't think that it does. I asked Tazer if they know what they do to make that happen and how I can tap into it and they didn't know haha. I was assuming maybe it was something in the BCM or computers that tell those headlights what to light up and what to be amber or white. it also makes my turn signals stay lit all the time now with the newest update. which I like since it matches the DRL

I don't think that it does. I asked Tazer if they know what they do to make that happen and how I can tap into it and they didn't know haha. I was assuming maybe it was something in the BCM or computers that tell those headlights what to light up and what to be amber or white. it also makes my turn signals stay lit all the time now with the newest update. which I like since it matches the DRL

If the lower lights stay off when the headlights are on, I am sure that circuit can be located

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.
Back