5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues with alignment after level?

MN5241

Reaction score
Here at the dealer again, they started blaming the offset/tires...

Lize

Reaction score
Even if offsets/sizes make wheels close to arches they should have noticed this before now. Doesn't account for wandering on the road etc...sounds like they are trying to get out of looking incompetent.

MN5241

Reaction score
Even if offsets/sizes make wheels close to arches they should have noticed this before now. Doesn't account for wandering on the road etc...sounds like they are trying to get out of looking incompetent.

Seems we decided it was the offset/width that caused the rubbing. They did align it again, and it seems good now. The senior tech they put on it did mention that it didn't quite fall into spec where you would expect it to. Either way, not sure whats different about my truck besides the weathertech mudflaps thats causing it to rub, its not that aggressive of a set up.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You don’t have the off-road package right? So no factory lift?

It seems like they just suck. I never go to the dealer for alignments, or for clutch replacement, but no one even knows how to do that anymore.

I bet a decent wheel and tire shop that does their own alignments or off road shop could fix it.

MN5241

Reaction score
You don’t have the off-road package right? So no factory lift?

It seems like they just suck. I never go to the dealer for alignments, or for clutch replacement, but no one even knows how to do that anymore.

I bet a decent wheel and tire shop that does their own alignments or off road shop could fix it.
Yeah thats my thoughts, will drive it a bit now its aligned. But no off road group, just a 2" leveling kit. I will see about moving my mudflap to see if it allows for more clearance.

armymp1130

Reaction score
Yeah thats my thoughts, will drive it a bit now its aligned. But no off road group, just a 2" leveling kit. I will see about moving my mudflap to see if it allows for more clearance.
I know this is an old thread but im literally having same issues as you stated with mine and i have rough country 2” strut

Cesar592

Reaction score
hey how are you guys recently I changed my wheels for about 22 and since I made that change my steering wheel is turning is turning to the right at speeds of 65 75 mph

derichio02

Reaction score
Are the alignment specs for the 2021 the same as 2019-2020? I thave a 2021 Laramie 4x4 with the 2" Mopar lift and it always pulls to the right and vibrates between 60 and 70 mph

dwalme

Reaction score
Are the alignment specs for the 2021 the same as 2019-2020? I thave a 2021 Laramie 4x4 with the 2" Mopar lift and it always pulls to the right and vibrates between 60 and 70 mph

Yes they are the same.

Have your tires checked. Tires can cause both problems.

You can also get an alignment and post the print out. You might have some other issues that typical alignment shops will not adjust. Many places only adjust front toe and that's it but you might have other issues. Front caster, camber, or rear toe being off can cause your truck to steer to one direction.

derichio02

Reaction score
Had my front camber and caster adjusted by the dealer free of charge since I only have 1k miles. Wheels have also been rebalanced. Truck rides better but I will be looking at new tires as well. My truck came with the 2"lift kit and KO2 35x12.5 installed but I just done love the KO2's like I did my Ridge Grapplers in my previous truck.

Users who are viewing this thread