5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installed Kicker 43CSC354 3.5” dash speakers

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Gota link to share? Look neat. Always about that sound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DR.CR

Reaction score

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ll be doing this. Have to get speaker cover fixed first. It’s not flush with dash and don’t want any issue with warranty.

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Are you guys replacing your alpine speakers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It came from dealer that way?
Well I happen to notice it a few weeks ago. When I started reading threads like this one. Looking at dash to replace the speakers. Tried to push it down and won’t snap in. So I stopped there and I’ll replace them after been looked at by dealer.

DR.CR

Reaction score
Well I happen to notice it a few weeks ago. When I started reading threads like this one. Looking at dash to replace the speakers. Tried to push it down and won’t snap in. So I stopped there and I’ll replace them after been looked at by dealer.
Interesting....yeah, mine were easy snap in and out and sit flush...odd that it would be that off, good luck!

Order the speakers sooner rather than later, it seems supplies are short and crutchfield has a newer model (that their site says isn’t compatible) and no longer sells these.

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Great sound upgrade for $30!
Thanks to Livinfast85!!

If you want to improve the sound even more, @rsonedecker found that the front left speaker wires are backwards from the factory, I was able to verify this on my Alpine system as well. This basically causes the front left dash speaker to be 180 degrees out of phase with the rest of the speakers in the truck. The easiest way to do it is to unpin the wires at the factory plug then plug it back into the Metra adapter.

jtnish

Reaction score

jtnish

Reaction score
Link works for me.
Hmm, this is what I get when I click on the link
c17792152bf249085317d9944967c162.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jtnish

Reaction score
May not work without amazon app. Search “Kicker 43CSC354” on Amazon.
Thank you, I've got Amazon app and prime. The link just wasn't working for me. Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread