Incoming call volume u conect painfully loud.

I dont know about the 12” or the u conect with the nav mine is the plain old u conect. Apple ios12 will allow car play to use google maps and waze. So that will be my nav. Im going to try some more tinkering with 2 phones.
I have the same issue with mine. In fact, I am disappointed in uconnect. I had a ‘17 Ram and uconnect would send and receive text messages with my iPhone 7, it would also alert you to favorite songs. All this fancy stuff and we lose the basics.

VaderRebel

This is bouncing around a few different threads... I'm think a new poll, size of screen, incoming call volume 14 or recalled from last call.

My 16' always remembered the call volume... my 19' does not, 8.4nav using Samsung S7.

Neurobit

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Website
www.aesweapons.com
I have the same issue with mine. In fact, I am disappointed in uconnect. I had a ‘17 Ram and uconnect would send and receive text messages with my iPhone 7, it would also alert you to favorite songs. All this fancy stuff and we lose the basics.
I believe that’s an Apple restriction, not RAM, and as far as I know, you can still get alerts to your favorite songs (I’ve yet to try this but I’m pretty sure it’s there).

VaderRebel

I can't speak to the 12", but the 8.4nav option for xm notifications is in the favorites menu when you press "browse" and there is on air, remove and settings. I have two to choose from, visual and visual with audio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)