5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In-Bed Molle Panels

Quick disconnect or no quick disconnect mounting option

• Quick disconnect

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Permanent mount

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

jfelten029

Reaction score
FYI this thread sparked my interest, and a quick google search revealed that Putco makes them for the ram 1500

I’m in no way affiliated, but probably beneficial for the OP to be aware of this as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These are made of aluminum and won't stand up to abuse. Aluminum deforms

zj4x4

Reaction score
Any idea if the 2500/3500 Rambox version will fit a 1500 w/Ramboxes?

dolenmike

Reaction score
Is this still in the works? I’d be interested.
I am brand new to this forum. Just purchased 2022 1500 Rebel with Rambox. I’ve been messaging with Josh (owner of Icky Concepts) and I’m going to test the 2500/3500 panels to see if it works. I’ll follow up here. Sorry if this is way delayed.

BestTruck_1

Reaction score
Hey all. I am in the process of developing in bed molle panels for the 2014-2020 Ram HD trucks. These panels are similar to what builtright industries and victory 4x4 do for other vehicles. Let me know what you all think. Images attached. The design is still being fine tuned. But let me know what you all think or have any questions.
View attachment 68032 View attachment 68033 View attachment 68034
I am definitely be interested. Icky Concepts has Molle panels the I believe would work for my 3500 LH mega cab with the classic bed. However I am concerned with clearance as I plan to pull an RV at some point with either a Reese GooseBox or 5th wheel hitch installed. Also would prefer to leave the trailer wiring hookup area and bed lights open. Love the quick connect idea.

Users who are viewing this thread