5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I parked by a new Bronco today

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My next door neighbor has 4 of these (around this year) all used and pretty beat up sitting in his driveway. Says he wants to "Frankenstein one bad@$$ ultimate Bronco out of all these sh***y ones" lol. Been at it for like 4 years đŸ¤­

edit: That is a gorgeous vehicle btw, I tend to not like the more boxy style of the 90's but it looks great on that thing.
Perfect time for your neighbor to do an apocalypse build lol. My dad had a '95 F150 that was the same dark green top, with the lighter seafoam green bottom.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
7778rmcgr.jpg
Let's Go Mopar

Ford rolling out the Bronco sport first made for some comedic reading as so many thought the baby Bronco was the real deal.

I seen the Bronco at Carlisle Tuck Nationals. It was nice. Did not seem as beefy as a Wrangler and much wider.

I like the 2 door version reminds me very much of the original.

But...i am a full size Mopar guy...so that is where the interest ended.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is making me nostalgic and feel like I want to pick up a 90s bronco, then put a crate coyote motor in it.

edit: already found this 5.8 Eddie Bauer edition on craigslist. It’s 7K and I bet I can talk him down a few thousand.
9ADB8622-4519-490F-9CB7-4181F6B4115A.jpeg

Last edited:

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is making me nostalgic and feel like I want to pick up a 90s bronco, then put a crate coyote motor in it.

edit: already found this 5.8 Eddie Bauer edition on craigslist. It’s 7K and I bet I can talk him down a few thousand.
View attachment 114074
One of my many RAM CHARGER I had owned.

My son and I are planning to get another soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210306-191605~2.png
    Screenshot_20210306-191605~2.png
    857.2 KB · Views: 11

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That’s awesome! I love those.
One like this is what we are looking for.

I want to get another 79 Trailduster like I had before I became a family raising adult...mine looked like the one in the above with the 2 door Broncos. Except it was two tone brown and I painted it superman blue...lol spent alot if tine with the top off just enjoying life.

Users who are viewing this thread