5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got some TRX take offs on my Rebel

Jason8563

Reaction score
Glad i found this forum thread! I bought TRX takeoffs and am waiting to install.

For anyone wondering, the OEM Rebel stud length (with brake rotor still on) is exactly 40mm. Additionally, the stud "pocket" on the back of the TRX wheels measured in at just over 11mm.

I measured because i wanted to run the smallest spacer possible, I've ordered a 1.25 inch spacer (31.75mm) which should leave me with about 2-3mm of stud pocket clearance.

If anyone is interested i can take pictures of everything when i do the install.

Thanks 👍
Did you ever get set up with the 1.25 inch spacers? Would like to see picks and hear your opinion on the setu.

Krebel2020

Reaction score
Just added these beauties this weekend. 20x10 trx reps from ebay 295/65r20 1.5 in spacer. Had to do some trimming and grinding to fit still a slight rub full turn in reverse. Other than that ride beautifully
IMG_0192.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0201.jpeg
    IMG_0201.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0199.png
    IMG_0199.png
    643.6 KB · Views: 70

Users who are viewing this thread