5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’m going to miss you folks.....

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Best of luck on your Audi adventure. (y) I'm an Audi fan as well.

Last edited:

PowerJrod

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well it has been a great run, and I’ve met a ton of really nice folks. The Ram has been a great toy in which to showcase my creative side. Oh who am I kidding lol it’s lightened my wallet but in a good way. But she’s moving on and I’m moving out. I’m going the way of Audi as that’s been my passion for the last 25 years. So with that being the case you guys rock. I’ll still be available if anyone has questions or wants to stop by. My best goes out to all of you, and know that you’ll be missed.
Sounds bitter sweet for sure man. Was good talking and debating with you.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Been a blast having you on the forum. Always adding hood information to threads and making quality posts. Best of luck on the next endeavor. We will be here if you decide to come back!

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Oh don’t worry I’ll still be here and yes I am selling my Mopar Catback and I just purchased wheels for my new car lol.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Lol, nope I have the best wife in the world. She purchased the Audi for me as my Christmas gift and also is allowing me to buy another Ram as my daily. The only thing is with two vehicles I’ll have to meter out my mods cost wise. So selling the Mopar performance exhaust and using part of that money to offset the $3400 I’ve spent on wheels for my Audi. :)

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s a truck so just focus on the mods for the Audi.

That’s pretty much what I’m going to do. I’m happy with my 2” strut leveling kit, then tires on my ram. That will satisfy me for now, and I can now get some ideas for my Charger. I bounce back and forth between the mods I want.

Best part of the truck is that it’s a truck and meant to last a long time. You can do nothing to it for 5 years...then all of a sudden pour a bunch of money into it later.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie, 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

PorBoy

Reaction score
That’s what I am thinking, I’m going to do the modding of the Audi first and drive the truck as is while doing so. But in the meantime sell the current stuff I had from my last Ram.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Well it has been a great run, and I’ve met a ton of really nice folks. The Ram has been a great toy in which to showcase my creative side. Oh who am I kidding lol it’s lightened my wallet but in a good way. But she’s moving on and I’m moving out. I’m going the way of Audi as that’s been my passion for the last 25 years. So with that being the case you guys rock. I’ll still be available if anyone has questions or wants to stop by. My best goes out to all of you, and know that you’ll be missed.
Good luck buddy. It's been fun chatting with you through posts on this forum for the last two and a half years. You will be missed.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Oh no I’m still going to be here, just with more of a basic Ram as opposed to how I’ve been the last two years lol.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
@PorBoy...I am an Audi guy myself. Actually traded my S4 for my 2019 RAM. One day, I'll go back to Audi...great cars with very few issues for being German. Best of luck with whatever Audi you choose...my next Audi may be an A7.

Last edited:

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
That's a beautiful A6 PorBoy! Makes me want to upgrade my 10 year old A4. But hey, it's paid off at least!

PorBoy

Reaction score
Well thank you kindly, I have no problem building up a 10 year old vehicle , but how could I pass on this wonderful Christmas gift lol.

PorBoy

Reaction score
^^^^. Thank you very much for saying that. Although since it’s just sitting in the garage, I haven’t had the chance to really take it out. On different forums trying to see what cosmetically I can do without taking away from its current look lol.

PorBoy

Reaction score
How it looked on the build site.

Attachments

• 11D57144-920F-4A49-826B-0B89DA00D37E.jpeg
    11D57144-920F-4A49-826B-0B89DA00D37E.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread