5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’m going to miss you folks.....

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well it has been a great run, and I’ve met a ton of really nice folks. The Ram has been a great toy in which to showcase my creative side. Oh who am I kidding lol it’s lightened my wallet but in a good way. But she’s moving on and I’m moving out. I’m going the way of Audi as that’s been my passion for the last 25 years. So with that being the case you guys rock. I’ll still be available if anyone has questions or wants to stop by. My best goes out to all of you, and know that you’ll be missed.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Thank you, now I still have the truck so if there’s something folks want and we can work something out, please feel free to contact me.

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good luck with your next toy! ;) I too moved onto another vehicle a year ago but I come back now and again just to see what is going on and maybe offer some experience or opinion on a subject I am versed in. So! Don't be a stranger!

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very cool man. It’s been great having you around! Super cool down to earth person. Enjoy the new toy

PorBoy

Reaction score
Thank you kindly, my wife has offered to let me keep the Ram, but I don’t even travel 50 miles per week unless I am visiting North Carolina. So tome it makes no sense for two vehicles to just sit. Been there, done that and what a waste.

PorBoy

Reaction score
I haven’t ruled that out as I’m getting rid of my wife’s 2020 Outback in two years. So we may end up as an Audi family.

PorBoy

Reaction score
That’s great to hear, hopefully she may want out sooner then that and I can just give that car to our other daughter.

Fatherof3

Reaction score
Maybe you should give your other daughter the Ram then she can be the other Porboys daughter on here. lol

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have always enjoyed reading your posts although I'm sure I missed some of the 4,425. I going to miss you! :cry:

PorBoy

Reaction score
Our tallest child is 5’4” and she’s afraid of the size of it, so we know our 5’0” definitely won’t drive it. I just can’t stomach seeing it just sit there day after day. Maybe if I hadn’t retired 9 years ago I would keep them both.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Even though I easily had the option of keeping it, the Ram was sold. It was a great project and one that will be missed. I still have things left over for sale if anyone is interested. Please feel free to reach out as we may be able to work something out.

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 2020 Longhorn was || that close to being a RS6 Avant. I just needed something that wouldn't get eaten by my road.

PorBoy

Reaction score
^^^. Lol my wife told me to buy whatever I wanted, but since we are empty nesters I really didn’t feel the RS6 suited me. It would have been a sitting vehicle and that wouldn’t be fair lol.

Users who are viewing this thread