5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy from OH......

da_Vinci_of_sorts

Reaction score
Just wanted to post up an introduction.... So, HI!

My wife and I just brought home a '19 Rebel Crew last night and we are pretty excited to get things going with it this winter. We are overlanders, offroaders, and just general outdoors people. I made an overland trailer two winters ago and while it's been great, we wanted to get its contents up into the bed of a truck. We also offroad our Jeep hard enough that it was either time to upgrade the axles or trailer it as I'm getting over the MacGyvering home from across the country.

I love the new Ram, but fear I'm in for lots of fabrication with this project as there aren't things we will need available in short order (Winch, better skid plates, sliders, etc.).

I snapped this pic last night. Once I get a better build started I will likely start a build thread (if that sort of thing is cool here).

~Jay

PS... Anyone want a nice overland trailer? LOL

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations on the Rebel. We sure would like to see your build thread. We have a few places you can put it, which ever section you think works best is fine.

Really look forward to hearing and seeing about your overland trips.

We don't overland, but we spend alot of time with our trucks and camper, and enjoy everything outdoors.

Welcome to the site and thanks for joining up.

TimG

Reaction score
White is such a good color on these trucks! I picked silver for my Rebel, but that white has me second-guessing! Good luck with your mods, and keep us posted on your progress.

da_Vinci_of_sorts

Reaction score
White is such a good color on these trucks! I picked silver for my Rebel, but that white has me second-guessing! Good luck with your mods, and keep us posted on your progress.

Yeah, I love white, but my wife is a little bummed she couldn't get blue. I do think it needs to something on the sides though. It looks a little too Tradesman to us. I'm thinking doing truck bed liner on the lower bit as a two-tone. .... but at the moment my lady isn't digging that idea so time will tell LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread