5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horn when exiting

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does the Tazer work with the 22's yet? I have one that I used for my 2019, but have been resistant to try it in the new truck. This triple horn reminder is aggravating now that it's winter and I leave the truck running when I run into the store, or some other quick stop.
It works better than it did before, but not quite fully (until the pending update is released...theoretically).

That said, there are a few things that work just fine. Kill3Honk is one of them. Amber DRL's work, Auto-Folding mirrors work.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Does the Tazer work with the 22's yet? I have one that I used for my 2019, but have been resistant to try it in the new truck. This triple horn reminder is aggravating now that it's winter and I leave the truck running when I run into the store, or some other quick stop.
Yes. Just don’t use the latest update with the PIN addition. I had many issues with that update. Haven’t tried 18.1.8 yet. Last one before works perfectly fine on my 22.

This one…
0CB2B11F-EFC1-4B06-B7FA-1FD54887F3A3.jpeg

Kill3Honk was added in this one…..

4A56AD67-E0BF-4211-B9A8-AA0891066904.png

Last edited:

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just leave your door open. :D

MarPar

Takes a MoPar to catch a MoPar
Reaction score
Will the tazer void the warranty? I have a brand-spankin new 2022 Ram on lease and do not want to run afoul of the Chrysler Gods when I turn it in.

Seems like the tazer has a few neat goodies i could use. Most of all, KILL3HORNS lol

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Will the tazer void the warranty? I have a brand-spankin new 2022 Ram on lease and do not want to run afoul of the Chrysler Gods when I turn it in.

Seems like the tazer has a few neat goodies i could use. Most of all, KILL3HORNS lol
It can easily be removed if you need to take your truck in for service. There’s no way to track it was installed once removed so won’t be a problem.

My only concern would be having major electrical issues that don’t allow you to properly unmarry and put everything back to stock.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Many of the features, such as Kill3Honk, work without marrying it. So all you have to do is unplug to return the vehicle to 100% stock.

Users who are viewing this thread