5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homelink

WT541

Reaction score
New to the forum. Numerous attempts to program homelink in my 2021 RAM 1500. Tried the tips in the forum. None worked. Kept on trying dozens of times. Finally had another idea starting on step 3 which is for a liftmaster 8355 with MyQ. First few steps are well noted
1. Reset homelink by pressing the two outside buttons for about 20 seconds
2. Hold the original liftmaster near the visor select the buttons on each simultaneously holding both until the lights on each blink rapidly.
3. Instead of hitting the learn button on the garage door opener, use the MyQ app instead.
4 Select the three button (max) remote style and in the next screen select “no programming button on the back”. The App will activate the learning mode.
5. Follow the instructions on screen and be sure to hit next for each step. Essentially, Push the button you want to assign once, push another one, then push the initial button again. It is important to go through the steps on the app.
It worked on both sides of the garage!

Attachments

• IMG_8377.png
    IMG_8377.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Jake1050

Reaction score
If I recall correctly my house has two garage door openers. The left garage door opener I was unable to program into homelink borh for the Subaru and Ram but the right garage door I was able to program with no problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/